• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: God fucking DAMMIT Aaron. Stop doing this to me.

Kishishishi.gif

BossRush

Ok so watching the new D4 I think I figured out who D is. It's Forrest Kayson.

The D is just a corrupted version of saying "Teddy" which is David's nickname for Kayson.

Bought that shit on pc, only dicked around in the campaign so far, but the movement is hella fun. Hella.

I'm thinking about picking up the PC version, just for shits and giggles whenever I'm bored. But yeah, movement feels great, which solves my biggest problem with the series and shootbangs in general. I just wish I had a forward dash into sprint.

I'm thinking about picking up the PC version, just for shits and giggles whenever I'm bored. But yeah, movement feels great, which solves my biggest problem with the series and shootbangs in general. I just wish I had a forward dash into sprint.

Hold that sprint button, son.
Idk if you have to hold forward+sprint to dash on console as well.

Also shooters on pc only for me, Just can't deal with controllers when it comes to fps, unless it's an exclusive or something.

Oh shit, just found the rocket knees. Goddamn does this feel good. So fun.

And on PS3 it's sprint then press O.

Ah, that sucks (the controls)
Still haven't played MP yet. Glorious Kevin Spacey 60+ fps story is taking on Revengeance level of sillyness. "So like, fuck the army cuz us PMC'ses needs ta stick together. We're like the good guys, y'see, but actually we're the bad guys as yous gonna find out in this here story."

I just got one kill in a ten minute COD match. Yep, it's about time to stop playing for now.

I don't even want to shoot people, I just want everyone to use knives and dish-dash around at each other.

I just got one kill in a ten minute COD match. Yep, it's about time to stop playing for now.

I don't even want to shoot people, I just want everyone to use knives and dish-dash around at each other.
That has been viable in every cod I remember, once you get a better feel for the routes of the maps and adjust a class it should be fine

I want to get Cod, but I bought ghosts and really disliked it. I have also been trying to hold off on building a new PC and while it should be fine, if I can't run it on ultra in a perfect experience , I'm just going to end up going out and building a new rig much sooner.

That has been viable in every cod I remember, once you get a better feel for the routes of the maps and adjust a class it should be fine

I want to get Cod, but I bought ghosts and really disliked it. I have also been trying to hold off on building a new PC and while it should be fine, if I can't run it on ultra in a perfect experience , I'm just going to end up going out and building a new rig much sooner.

It's more viable in this than it ever has been with all the movement options, but I'm on the PS3 version and it's super, SUUUUPER buggy, laggy and fucked up, so I'll knife someone, then they'll have killed me seconds before. Or I'll die, then kill someone, but actually died, then still got the point. Then spawn, but spawn dead. Or spawn directly into gunfire and die. It's a fucked up situation.

It's more viable in this than it ever has been with all the movement options, but I'm on the PS3 version and it's super, SUUUUPER buggy, laggy and fucked up, so I'll knife someone, then they'll have killed me seconds before. Or I'll die, then kill someone, but actually died, then still got the point. Then spawn, but spawn dead. Or spawn directly into gunfire and die. It's a fucked up situation.
Ahh good old cod spawns, a game a year with 3 different devs now And I doubt that they'll ever get it better than Cod4. Maybe I'll check it out in a few weeks, Ghosts on PC had a major drop off really quickly, there's no point buying it if half the modes don't have enough players at a reasonable distance to play. Sounding like a squeaky wheel with a long dead horse on top of it but I really miss dedicated servers

But it's fucking good. The gameplay is solid. Fuck, a guy on youtube has a playthrough of the original that's nearly 1000 episodes long.

But dat art. I'm too shallow to get over something like that, the biggest problem I have with COD is that it's not anime and I understand that that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever thought but all I can think is that I'd be enjoying it a thousand times more if there were cool anime guys flying everywhere.

croten

But dat art. I'm too shallow to get over something like that, the biggest problem I have with COD is that it's not anime and I understand that that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever thought but all I can think is that I'd be enjoying it a thousand times more if there were cool anime guys flying everywhere.

And yet you're playing CoD now and that shit ain't anywhere near as good or addicting as Binding of Isaac

croten

But it's not all brown and flash looking. It's like, colorful and I'm not a bald baby hydrocephalus.

Well the new one isn't made in flash and it's gorgeous and the point is that you start as this innocent little baby who, as you progress, get horribly mutated and disfigured until he is as horrific as the monsters he is destroying. If you take a screencap at the end of the game you're will always look fucked up

ive watched Gantz, Fooly Cooly, all the EVAs, etc
nothing phases me
also Mirai Nikki

Yah, but this is kawaii while also soul crushing.

It's rough, man.

pic of the movie characters for Naruto The Last from 4 chan
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1415166353725.jpg#?1#?1#WebrootPlugIn#?1#?1#PhreshPhish#?1#?1#agtpwd
spoilers so viewer discresion is advised

Did something cripple Guy? Why's he in a wheel chair, it's been many years since I last watched.

Well, I do sometimes listen to the OP from that Rock Lee spin off, but that's because it's the only original by Rudy Sarzo's anime cover band.

If I get PS+ when my Vita comes in today I should get Isaac rebirth right? I'll give it a shot. Not playing with a keyboard and the polish might help me get into it this time.

Originally I hated the tear projectile. So I didn't like the game unless I got the right upgrades to lose it.

If I get PS+ when my Vita comes in today I should get Isaac rebirth right? I'll give it a shot. Not playing with a keyboard and the polish might help me get into it this time.

You should. It's a great game. My only complaint with the vita version is that it's a little dark. Makes it hard to see some enemies.

croten

That and it's got about 3-4X the content of the original, which is insane to begin with.

I went do a run to see how fucked my character would be by the end but, uh, two floors in seemed to be enough.

0AHYPz0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom