• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Is it just me, or are the D4 videos making the site's player shit the bed even more than it usually does? Even on 360p, I get horrible video/audio desync, but all the other videos work "fine" (keeping in mind that the site's player is pretty shit in terms of quality).
No idea, I watch it on YT because it works better, I would like to watch it on their site but the player just isn't reliable/fast enough.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Alright, so im gonna try to watch the direct at work but incase I dont can anyone PM me the youtube link to it so I can watch it as soon as I get home?

Only thing that matters about the Naruto ending: Best girl won.

107211-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-biceps-h-DXwa.gif

matthew-mcconaughey-15-funny-facts-you-still-dont-know-about-him-10.gif

That shit wont work on me, I know BoI to a science

It's definitely there on PC, I don't know why it isn't on Vita. Wait... are you feeding false information again? I got you now you bastard

Haha, no. I only see a brightness option on the vita settings. Haven't done a thorough check, though.

I'm trying out hard mode for Rebirth and it's definitely more like og BoI. I guess normal mode is meant for beginners. Time to make a new save file.

360pages

Oh god...

Naruto topic is hilarious.
Listen kids. IF you want to get the girl in life, treat her like garbage, murder a few people, punch her in the stomach. Then poke her forehead and sex her because you're in.

Oh god...

Naruto topic is hilarious.
Listen kids. IF you want to get the girl in life, treat her like garbage, murder a few people, punch her in the stomach. Then poke her forehead and sex her because you're in.

/trp is sneaking in.

On a different note, any Frienders involved in graduate school at all? Kinda thinking it might be better to go into a research industry and abandon teaching altogether.

tumblr_ml7q8wNRz41qa37hco2_500.gif

These shipping wars are so beautiful. It's as if someone took a bunch of chickens, injected them with bull testosterone, and let them loose in a cage.

kewlmyc

The Naruto manga OT is burning down right now as well as narusaku.com. If you're bored, just go there to watch meltdowns of epic proportions. You don't even have to like Naruto to enjoy this.

The Naruto manga OT is burning down right now as well as narusaku.com. If you're bored, just go there to watch meltdowns of epic proportions. You don't even have to like Naruto to enjoy this.

The asspain is at an alltime level.

Oh my God, this is why I ship unpopular pairings. Not for the romance, because fuck that. Just for the butthurt generated.

kewlmyc

Everytime I come here lately you guys are on the topic of Naruto, what going on with it now?

It ended and shippers are losing their shit because their favorite pairing didn't happen and their least favorites did.

It's not really Naruto discussion, it's just outsiders pointing and laughing at what is the equivalent of children throwing temper tantrums that they didn't get things their way. You don't even have to be a fan of Naruto to enjoy that (I stopped with the series 5 years ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom