• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i dropped naruto on the episode before naruto and sasuke first fight in the original.
To those who still follow it, are you watching it because you still enjoy it or is it out of obligation?

Wow, whoever made the Yugioh Arc-V anime really nails the battles.

It's like their playing how the deck archetypes are suppose to play like

It's
Naruto/Hinata & Sasuke and Sakura

theres alot more but those are the main ones.

Okay enough about the narutos.. lets get hype for that direct.

Shippers... Man these pairs were beyond obvious for most of the story, I can't believe there was actual arguments over this.

It's like their playing how the deck archetypes are suppose to play like

Did you see episode 30 yet? Holy shit Gongenzaka is my favorite character in the show. Also I think I like it because every battle is done in one episode, rather than monologuing the entire time like Zexal did.

Okay enough about the narutos.. lets get hype for that direct.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Xenoblade Chronicles X release date, Okami 2, Viewtiful Joe 3, new Capcom IP, new Platinum game, new F-Zero, new Metroid, SMT X FIRE EMBLEM BABYYYYY

Seeing that they aren't going to show any Metroid, I can't get hyped about a Direct.

ASCkv.png

Did you see episode 30 yet? Holy shit Gongenzaka is my favorite character in the show. Also I think I like it because every battle is done in one episode, rather than monologuing the entire time like Zexal did.
Still only on episode 29. The battles have certainly sped up, unlike the battles where yuya had to qualify which took 2 episodes per duel instead

SMTxFE has gone the was of TLG.

I'm giving them another 2 years before i give up on the dream, gotta stay optimistic

Still only on episode 29. The battles have certainly sped up, unlike the battles where yuya had to qualify which took 2 episodes per duel instead

Eh, to be honest I'm getting a more entertaining vibe from this one. It's feeling more like the original series and GX to me.

The only thing I hate about it is 'shivers' kid.

Something Awful forums invented Let's Plays, though most are ScreenShot, which means screen shots of the game with text describing everything going on. The Danganronpa LP is in this style, a lot of people prefer it, I can't stand it.

I'd say MST3K invented it, and SA applied it, but that's semantics.

Ladies and gentlemen, singleplayer!

I don't Agree 100% but this one got me.

Okay, that's just patently untrue.

And dat Naruto fandom...
3ff.gif

I'd say MST3K invented it, and SA applied it, but that's semantics.
Okay, that's just patently untrue.
Screenshot LPs had been around far longer, and tracing that back goes really far down the rabbit hole. Slowbeef doing it with video is hardly unthinkable or amazing, but it had a big impact eventually.
And yes, the cynicism is so strong.

Veteran gaffers, is there some way to save a particular post somewhere? Since the WiiU gamepad whining threads seem to be an every other day occurrence, I want to keep a link to the main thread that seemed to have started this trend as a reference, but I don't want to keep it in my bookmarks.

Screenshot LPs had been around far longer, and tracing that back goes really far down the rabbit hole. Slowbeef doing it with video is hardly unthinkable or amazing, but it had a big impact eventually.
And yes, the cynicism is so strong.

I'm like Pat. I assume that bad things will happen when and where they can, but I'm realistic about that shit.

Veteran gaffers, is there some way to save a particular post somewhere? Since the WiiU gamepad whining threads seem to be an every other day occurrence, I want to keep a link to the main thread that seemed to have started this trend as a reference, but I don't want to keep it in my bookmarks.

Keep a .txt file of all the links. Only way.

The only other thing I can think of is writing the link down on a stickynote or notepad. Any reason you don't want to bookmark it?

Keep a .txt file of all the links. Only way.

Woof. Alright then.

The only other thing I can think of is writing the link down on a stickynote or notepad. Any reason you don't want to bookmark it?

I like a clean and organized browser, but too many subfolders make me a sad panda. Plus I don't know how often I'll actually get to use it, and a bookmark just laying around is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom