• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

yes a famous leaker from china with a good track record leaked it
and actually were the everything thread

Yes but right now we talk about Naruto more than most other things and honestly it's kind of bothering me. I usually gloss over it but it's a little much today. I know how people felt during the Shameless arc.

joe2187

Banned
It especially sucks when you live in an apartment. I have to actually be home in order to pick it up.

Getting packages in an apartment sucks.

I lost two arcade sticks and a bunch of games because of fuckers who would just grab whatever was on your doorstep.

And I had a private front patio, didnt matter they just walked up my stair ways and took my shit.

It especially sucks when you live in an apartment. I have to actually be home in order to pick it up.
Yeesh, yeah. I'm glad I don't have to do that. Would make buying off Amazon kinda suck.
Hey remember that comment I told you to remember in a week? It was because of this.
Ey, I got 2 Day Prime Shipping that for some reason is taking 3 days. I'm allowed to be anxious.
I'm playing BoI on my vita right now.
* Jelly intensifies *
Sorry to hear about your test by the way.

welp Gai fans im afraid ive got some bad news
Gais paralyzed

200_s.gif

Best Naruto character joins the handicapped community! Let's talk about the youth!

Woof. I share your pain.

I'm just happy that I only need to take two of them.

I have calculus as well. If my teacher wasn't shit. I'd definitely be doing better.

Oh, my teacher is useless. His teaching style is bad, he has a weird accent, and his hand writing is ass.

Woof that's rough. It's never a good time when you're taking a test in something you can't bullshit.

It's cool lol. She's just a lifter who happens to be cute.
At least I find her cute

Yeah, it's not great.

Also, she looks like a buff Emilia Clarke

Edit: Well, Clarke when she's dressed as Daenarys.

Yes but right now we talk about Naruto more than most other things and honestly it's kind of bothering me. I usually gloss over it but it's a little much today. I know how people felt during the Shameless arc.

It'll be over soon so if it's boring dip out. I usually either ignore it or leave when this thread goes into Eva.

Yeesh, yeah. I'm glad I don't have to do that. Would make buying off Amazon kinda suck.
Getting packages in an apartment sucks.

I lost two arcade sticks and a bunch of games because of fuckers who would just grab whatever was on your doorstep.
And I had a private front patio, didnt matter they just walked up my stair ways and took my shit.

I usually buy only games on Amazon, and they usually use USPS and put stuff in my mailbox.

I was planning to buy arcade stick parts, but I'm not sure if they use USPS or not. It's a real pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom