• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossRush

Holy shit I just saw this picture on twitter

B1selbmCYAA679Z.jpg:large

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I'm watching a dude stream BoI and he seems to have a good run. There was some decent stuff at the start. 349x17l2 if anyone wants to use the seed

At least the screen's not cracked, right?

DAMN STRAIGHT NOW GO BUY 5 COPIES
This is actually worse. Because strangely, the black pixels are red and white pixels are blue.

Agent York

Neo Member
All this Madoka talk is tempting me to stray from the path of the Dempsey. It would'nt hurt if I stepped out to try some Madoober Moojika after the Junior Championships... right?

Agent York

Neo Member
DO IT
it is definately not what you think it is
The thing is, I already know some spoilery things. How much does what I know ruin the experience?
I know the whole Mami incident + that it's a deconstruction and the Kyubey are evil and what-not, but everybody knows that. I think I know a big spoiler in that Madoka becomes God or something? It would'nt be the first time that I've gone into a series with the misfortune of knowing big spoilers, so it should'nt hurt too much right?

The thing is, I already know some spoilery things. How much does what I know ruin the experience?
I know the whole Mami incident + that it's a deconstruction and the Kyubey are evil and what-not, but everybody knows that. I think I know a big spoiler in that Madoka becomes God or something? It would'nt be the first time that I've gone into a series with the misfortune of knowing big spoilers, so it should'nt hurt too much right?

I wouldn't call Kyubey evil,
and you don't know the real important spoilers in it, so you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom