• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of fucking anime characters, I just started watching Persona 4 the Animation.

qdObYga.gif

Now might be a good time to mention that I'm bisexual.

You know who else was great? The blue haired canker sister from Ed Edd and Eddy.

Also, I like how you guys are creeped out by K-ON GAF then immediately go back to talking about which cartoon characters you wanna fuck.

I might wager a guess is that while it is weird that we discuss waifus, said waifus are not overtly sexualized. The K-ON stuff looks like it was made to look sexual.

Don't quote me on that. There is a possibility that I have no idea what the hell I am talking about

I might wager a guess is that while it is weird that we discuss waifus, said waifus are not overtly sexualized. The K-ON stuff looks like it was made to look sexual.

Don't quote me on that. There is a possibility that I have no idea what the hell I am talking about
I always thought it was supposed to be more cute than sexy.

ultimax

I feel no sexual feeling towards any of the K-ON characters. People call me a liar every time I say that.

Like ive basically accepted the fact everyone on the internet is gonna do their waifu/whatever thing ect., but god damn it. K-on is a show about little girls who play instruments. I dont even understand why some people even think about sexualizing it

Like ive basically accepted the fact everyone on the internet is gonna do their waifu/whatever thing ect., but god damn it. K-on is a show about little girls who play instruments. I dont even understand why some people even think about sexualizing it

I think they're 18 in the movie, but it's been awhile so I could be wrong. But yeah, their designs and mannerisms very clearly mimic that of young girls, very creepy to sexualize.

croten

If there are girls in it then it will be sexualized. That's how it is.

JoJo94

You should watch it again, there are some clear implications of prostitution in that episode (like making her a class act and dragging her into a shady joint while her face seems to be devoid of any hope of escaping from said forced prostitution.
It's really fucked up and one of the darkest episodes in the entire show, alongside Freaky Fred which has themes like rape and specifically child abuse within the family, psychological violence, the lack of any help or attention to the horrific events due to Muriel's trust of her own family et cetera. These are all incredibly real and insanely fucked up issues that the episode hides underneath a guise of a crazy barber loving to shave people.

It's also more the implications within that episode, not just the lack of physical violence/danger which is extremely common in the show (see the text just above this). The music, tone of his voice and the rhyme aspect of it just add more to the fucked up nature of that episode.

I'm just going to say this really quick, but I agree with eveything you say. Courage really was a show that while funny brought up way more dark themes than people realized...I need to watch it all again lol.

Because that's all you do with girls obvious right? duh

After having spent 11.5 hours beating Bayo2 on Friday and spending 9 hours replaying Bayo1 yesterday, i have come to my own conclusion that i feel the Bayo 2 Combat is faster than Bayo 1's and i like it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom