• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not and I'd still fuck Yu.

Id fuck Yu too.

I'd fuck the shit out of Yu

Ig3ziwP.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Marie is best girl you uncultured swine.

I feel like I would say that if I had played the game, and if anyone wants to give me their vita go nuts.

But Rise is best girl, followed only by Naoto and Chie. Yukiko can go
away

Ai is a better girl than Yukiko.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You...I like you

Anyone who likes Rise isn't wrong. We stick together. If there's a natural disaster, we will flock together as a like-minded people to survive, rebuilding civilization from the ground up with Rise as our deity - our example of the perfect woman.

Maybe not that far, but followers of Rise will know what I mean.

Anyone who likes Rise isn't wrong. We stick together. If there's a natural disaster, we will flock together as a like-minded people to survive, rebuilding civilization from the ground up with Rise as our deity - our example of the perfect woman.

Is that before or after she lets the whole civilization get with her?

Well this is awkward...I actually think Samus Aran is the perfect woman.

All Waifu discussion is meant to not be taken completely seriously

We joined temporarily in our shared desire to fuck Yu Narukami, but this is inexcusable. Those who do not share my taste in waifus are subhuman garbage.
Yukiko is best waifu fuck all other women in persona none of them are as pure as the lovely Yukiko and Rise is worst girl!

I feel like I would say that if I had played the game, and if anyone wants to give me their vita go nuts.

But Rise is best girl, followed only by Naoto and Chie. Yukiko can go
away

Ai is a better girl than Yukiko.

This guy... I don't recognize him, but I feel an instant kinship.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well this is awkward...I actually think Samus Aran is the perfect woman.

All Waifu discussion is meant to not be taken completely seriously

Your opinion is different than mine, you are the worst. I hate you.

If you take waifu discussion seriously, you must be new around here.

Real Talk: Can we not have another persona "waifu war" in which we say the same things we always say and drive the post count up for no good reason?

I would if I had a Wii U.

Also I just beat the Snow Queen Quest. I did a SEBEC run before but didn't get the good ending. Should I blast through and get the good ending now or just look up the ending?

Look it up. Start Persona 2. I want to hear your thoughts on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom