• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Real Talk: Can we not have a persona "waifu war" in which we say the same things we always say and drive the post count up for no good reason?

Sorry, but once it starts it takes a while to stop. Our passion is that strong.

I say we limit waifu wars to 3 a thread. And they must be spoilered.

I only wanna fuck anime and video game characters. I'm wholesome.
Thank god somebody around here is keeping a good standard.
I'm guessing:
1=Easy
2=Normal
3=Hard
Infinite=DMD?
It's more like 1= Very Easy, 2= Easy to Normal, 3= Normal-Hard, and hopefully Infinite Climax will be super hardcore.
Real Talk: Can we not have a persona "waifu war" in which we say the same things we always say and drive the post count up for no good reason?
I agree. It's getting old.

Fine, I'll just post the sonic archie comic.
archie-sonic-universe-issue-30.jpg

Okingjrr

...I listened to that song earlier today...

Let's see western waifus: Starfire as a kid, but Raven now
Velma...still is lol
Sam totally Spies
Frankie Fosters

I know there are more but the ones I remember off the top of my head
I agree with these answers.

I just watched the Phobia video, I was both scared by all the nothing and extremely amused by Pats baby yelps. I kinda want to check that game out for myself and see where it goes.

Also Rise 9ever.

Anyone who likes Rise isn't wrong. We stick together. If there's a natural disaster, we will flock together as a like-minded people to survive, rebuilding civilization from the ground up with Rise as our deity - our example of the perfect woman.

Maybe not that far, but followers of Rise will know what I mean.
I know what you mean.
now drop your shield

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
First impressions of bayonetta 2's prologue, holy shit theres more than 3 individual NPC models on screen, theres also more than 3 NPC models on screen at the same time, the graphics look so good, the budget is clearly, holy crap, I need to play the demo again because the enemy attacks are so much easier to read now then in the first bayonetta, it didnt even feel like that in the demo, holy shit im kicking ass a comboing, wondering if playing bayo helped with this. Goddamn this feels even better than bayo1, everythign is so responsive when you want it to. God the framerate feels better.

The cutsenes are so fucking great now, its like the current nintendo cutscene direction with platinum/bayo's style, its just so great, so humorous! The characters personalities shine so brightly!

GOD THE VISUALS!

i always thought that infinite climax was the same difficulty as hard, except theres no witch time. i might be wrong tho
In the original game it has remixed enemy encounters and some enemy attack are sped up, but yes. 3rd Climax being "Hard" in Bayo 2 is kinda weak for being Hard, though, so far. So I'm hoping it gets a bit more difficult.

ultimax

......Hidehiko
damn. that sucks. he can go to hell lol.

im hyped that people are actually playing persona 1, i love that game so much.
In the original game it has remixed enemy encounters and some enemy attack are sped up, but yes. 3rd Climax being "Hard" in Bayo 2 is kinda weak for being Hard, though, so far. So I'm hoping it gets a bit more difficult.

im about to finish my first playthrough on bayo 2. im at chapter 15. i just accidentally spent 100k halos on the god damn princess daisy costume because i pressed buy instead of back. fuck.

Stupid backlog of SMT/Persona games. I'll just wait till I buy a Vita.
im about to finish my first playthrough on bayo 2. im at chapter 15. i just accidentally spent 100k halos on the god damn princess daisy costume because i pressed buy instead of back. fuck.
2nd Climax was super easy, I might've bought like 4 costumes instead of buying accessories or hearts.

Don't judge me pls

croten

I made souffles today and they turned out.... okay? I didn't mix the egg whites enough so they didn't inflate as much as they should have but they taste good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom