• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

It's really only like 2 or 3, and one is a comic relief one, so it's more of a love triangle than a harem.
Sh-shut up!
And it's the one thing I'm holding out on buying the rest of, I'm just waiting to get money for it.

I like owning and reading manga more than just reading it, though. I can't do this with everything, due to most shit just not being out here, but I like seeing it on the shelf.

How far did you read? So i know what not to spoil. I'll say this much at least, more people join.

Hm.. ok understandable. Doesnt mean you cant read it and then having a physical copy later. Up to you.

Sup guys, did you see this thread?

This guy's getting #decimated.
And it's not even Dok.

Link please?

Unless the joke there isnt a thread at all.. :/

Okingjrr

croten

Yea, fuck the people who do that. I don't understand how you can enjoy seeing someone's house raided by a fucking swat team.

Eh some people get their jollies off of swatting, others form having they're nipples clamped and their balls whipped while being rid like a pony. Different strokes and all.

Yo Shirobako is getting hype. Serious discussion battles on Key Frames/Hand drawn animations Vs. 3D CG!

Eh some people get their jollies off of swatting, others form having they're nipples clamped and their balls whipped while being rid like a pony. Different strokes and all.

Those people are chicken shit.

Yo Shirobako is getting hype. Serious discussion battles on Key Frames/Hand drawn animations Vs. 3D CG!

Hand drawn animations usually always wins. Most of the 3D animations that the Japanese use doesn't look very good in Anime and Live Action. Almost everyone that had watched Gaim agreed that the CGI monsters look really bad in comparison to the background and objects.

Alfebit

Banned
The class was going as expected, then, Oberon heard a screech. This screech was unlike any other any mortal had heard before, any mortal except for Oberon. It was the screech of the Fairy King, Oberon knew it well, as the siren call of it would send him into a flaring spiral of masculinity. Masculinity so severe and pungent that he began to float into the air, now sounding the Fairy Screech from his every orifice, flying through the air. The teachers screamed, unable to contain their horror at the ghastly erection now building up from the Fairy King's Levi's 20 year anniversary jeans, available now at your local JC Penny's Retailer, it was the phallus of the gods, no, the phallus of the elder gods! The women in the class were transfixed, the teacher screamed into his phone at the President of the United States of America "You have to send help! The women's virginity is at risk!" Oberon overheard this, and began laughing hysterically at the mere concept. "Foolish human, you understand so little. This erection is not for the virginity of these sacks of flesh." In that instant the roof of the classroom and the school tore asunder, revealing the cosmos above, Oberon's erection now reaching the masculine levels of a supernova! He began to fly away, it was then that the teacher realized... "It's not the virginity of the women that is at risk... It's the virginity of the universe itself!" But this shocking truth came far too late as Oberon was already soaring past the Hydrox mines of Falchior 19 and into the center of the universe. The beautiful and harmless universe sat there, unaware of the approaching danger, though, even unaware, she knew the time was near. The time when the harbinger of doom would look down upon her and the countless lives she contained. But she knew, much in the same way her mother and her grandmother before her knew, that Oberon could not be stopped. It was impossible... But no... Nothing is impossible, not for the Doujin Rangers! Just as Oberon appeared in front of the Universe, the Doujin Rangers stood, arms crossed, their fearless and peerless leader, Doujin Red stared at Oberon, saying simply "Nobody fucks with us." Oberon immediately shattered into Doujintillion pieces, the number only possible to achieve through the mastery of Doujinjutsu. The Rangers turned around to the universe, she sat, coyly, saying "But you see, this universe must come to an end, Oberon's power wasn't one of doom, it was the power to save this universe through our shared love!" The Rangers looked at each other and in unison said, "Don't worry, girl, us Rangers and you will create a whole new universe. A universe of Lewdness." The universe stared back at the fine gentleman standing in front of her, shaking her head, saying "That's just Prime." And then they all made sweet passionate love.

The End.

So I just woke up. Bravo.

Hand drawn animations usually always wins. Most of the 3D animations that the Japanese use doesn't look very good in Anime and Live Action. Almost everyone that had watched Gaim agreed that the CGI monsters look really bad in comparison to the background and objects.

They actually make good points for both, but yeah, traditional animation wins in my eyes 100% of the time.

Some people fuck at funerals, I cut off heads.

Moe~!

So I just woke up. Bravo.

tumblr_mqpl8xGHiW1rk8pivo1_400.gif

ultimax

Wow so i just looked up what all this "Swatting" nonsense is about.

In short, people are assholes. remind me to never leave my mic on when playing with randoms

In short, people are assholes. remind me to never leave my mic on when playing with randoms

Im really surprised I haven't heard of people in the FGC get swatted. A lot of people seem to get salty when playing fighting games.

Zenfalcia

wait.. what? How does that make any sense.. The only reason swatting works is because they know where the person lives. It's not like you'll tell them your information through a microphone with randoms.

Or are you saying you don't want to talk to randoms since everyone is terrible as a person?

Im really surprised I haven't heard of people in the FGC get swatted. A lot of people seem to get salty when playing fighting games.

I don't think people in the FGC give away their private information, but doesn't mean someone dedicated can look where they live etc.

Isn't the FGC as a whole a little older than Mobas? Swatting seems like something 15 year olds would do and it's my understanding that there are more 15 year olds into Mobas than fighters.

Isn't the FGC as a whole a little older than Mobas? Swatting seems like something 15 year olds would do and it's my understanding that there are more 15 year olds into Mobas than fighters.

Maybe. A lot of the time the people who do the swatting don't get caught. Swatting has actually been around a lot longer than MOBAs and have been targeted by other famous people like Ashton Kutcher. Those people could be in the 20s by now.

ultimax

wait.. what? How does that make any sense.. The only reason swatting works is because they know where the person lives. It's not like you'll tell them your information through a microphone with randoms.

Or are you saying you don't want to talk to randoms since everyone is terrible as a person?

Mostly this, but correct me if im wrong, I thought the people who call the cops relay the game chat or something to the police and make them sound like a threat? i just assumed this because all the videos i've seen usually had Call of Duty/Battlefield players getting swatted. Talking to people while playing a war game can sound really bad out of context. "detonate the bomb", "i got a new gun" ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom