• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that thing in the previous pic is Bunnie. She looks like her character design vomited on the drawing board, and they said that it was okay.

Admittedly that's a shitty artist. This was the original design back when they were drawing more like the Sonic artwork from the games.

Bunnie_char.gif

ultimax

Stupid backlog of SMT/Persona games. I'll just wait till I buy a Vita.
2nd Climax was super easy, I might've bought like 4 costumes instead of buying accessories or hearts.

Don't judge me pls

im judging you so hard right now. as you read this post, just think about how hard im judging you right now.
tumblr_mlso0kas3E1r2umvdo1_500.gif

nah the costumes are awesome tho

Can that be the last one please. I can only take so much furry

One more. This one has a little bit of a story to it. It's from a back-of-the-issue, semi-canon little series of side-stories about Sonic and his friends...

And
their KIDS.

This series was set 25 years after the finish of the comics. Long story short, Knuckles' daughter and Sonic's son wanna bone. That's the whole thing. That's them in the back, Sonic's son being the one with the weirdly drawn teeth and Knuckles' daughter being the one with glasses.

im judging you so hard right now. as you read this post, just think about how hard im judging you right now.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/60d386e664e5fe91fea19708cc029ea5/tumblr_mlso0kas3E1r2umvdo1_500.gif[/IMG
[SPOILER]nah the costumes are awesome tho[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
[img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081115235911/aceattorney/images/c/cd/Guilty.png

You should play that, but hell if I'm not a hypocrite. How's your Demons Might Weep Tri going?

It's terrible. The game is buggy as hell. The bosses are the definition of artificial difficulty. The guns barely do any damage which is bullshit since guns are better than swords. Also, Dante is so god damn lame. Weeb bait to its fullest. I don't understand how anyone can think this is better than God of War.

It's good. Camera can be a bitch sometimes, but other than that I'm really liking it.

He wears socks and gloves also he has nothing to cover up...though sally didnt have cleavage for a while... and amys flat as a wash board...and blaze dresses pretty conservatively.

And NOW THEY ALL HAVE TITS AND THEY'RE IN SWIMSUITS! Why? Why did I own the issue this was in as a kid? Mine is a sorrowful tale. I just liked Sonic Adventure 2, so I bought a sonic comic book, and I was greeted with the conclusion of the Enerjak Saga and a Mobius: 25 Years Later comic about a SLUMBER PARTY!

360pages

Meh, most of the Sonic Comics are passable from a story line thing. It's just stupid shit like any other Comicbook except there are Sonic characters. Though I have a feeling your guys intense hatred of Sonic and Naruto blind you from this fact...you know it's true.

Meh, most of the Sonic Comics are passable from a story line thing. It's just stupid shit like any other Comicbook except there are Sonic characters. Though I have a feeling your guys intense hatred of Sonic and Naruto blind you from this fact...you know it's true.

All comics are dumb. The Sonic one isn't actually all that bad by comic standards.

croten

It's terrible. The game is buggy as hell. The bosses are the definition of artificial difficulty. The guns barely do any damage which is bullshit since guns are better than swords. Also, Dante is so god damn lame. Weeb bait to its fullest. I don't understand how anyone can think this is better than God of War.

It's good. Camera can be a bitch sometimes, but other than that I'm really liking it.

I almost thought you were being serious. I'm a little tired I'll admit.

tumblr_lmot3itrza1qafrh6_by_dreamscometrue711-d6a7jy1.gif

What's with all this creepy sonic talk?

Don't have a clue.

Yeah. It's the fact that they had so little to work with story-wise, so they did the same dumb shit every superhero comic was doing in the 90s-early 2000s, but with sonic characters. It's the fact that it's KNUCKLES who awakes an ancient demigod that he's then posessed by that takes it that extra mile of stupid.

Ifggqyd.jpg

Lol, Glad you're liking it.

I could have been more subtle, but then people would yell at me :(
It would've been a good way to derail the sonic talk :p
I finished Samurai Flamenco and I am absolutely ruined now.
Goto and his girlfriend man I had no idea that was coming. I cried, its so damn sad.
Those first like 3 episodes were so fucking awesome until the show changed.
I get it did what it wanted to do, but fuck me man. It was so good before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom