• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would've been a good way to derail the sonic talk :p
Those first like 3 episodes were so fucking awesome until the show changed.
I get it did what it wanted to do, but fuck me man. It was so good before.
I totally agree about the first three episodes being so cool! I would've loved the whole show to be just that but I also liked what it turned into as well.

I totally agree about the first three episodes being so cool! I would've loved the whole show to be just that but I also liked what it turned into as well.
The stationary weapons were a little goofy, but the part where it jumps the shark made me really sad. I couldn't handle the transition.
ahh shit. welp, i asked for it.i refuse to partake in these lewd bat shenanigans
You love it th- *pukes* I can't even joke about it.

ok lets change the subject for everyones sakes
whos your Senran Kagura waifu?

tumblr_mlso0kas3E1r2umvdo1_500.gif

Not you, Jotaro.

Sodium levels critical

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919600

I wouldnt call SF the best in the series, but its not fundementally flawed, it's it's own game. just like 3rd strike, the alpha series and Turbo.
At first I was just going to say he's expecting the wrong things from SF if he wants a simple RPS Attack/Block/Throw game like VF, but saying he likes Marvel?
I'm lost.
Also HOLY SHIT IM MEMBER NOW
Cgrotmtntoyjtmepm

Congratulations.avi

Cgrotmtntoyjtmepm

: (

Congratulations. I'm sorry it wasn't at a better time.

I feel like one of the big kids now. I am now the one who will be receiving the chocolate flavored lactate.
Obligatory make a thread about how shit the wii u is and get decimated post.

Dude I came up with all these great thread ideas as a junior but now I forgot them all :(

To be honest, I'm a total scrub and can't begin to speak from my own firsthand experience, but everything (other than proximity attacks) is nothing different from Marvel, that I'm aware of.

Hey, I was doing it a long time ago, just less consistently :p
I played mahvel 3 vanilla and liked it...its just the fucking online was fucked...so many dantes...I couldnt do a god damn thing at all...tatsunoko was great tho.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I played mahvel 3 vanilla and liked it...its just the fucking online was fucked...so many dantes...I couldnt do a god damn thing at all...tatsunoko was great tho.

Dante was the hardest character to use in Vanilla Marvel 3. If you saw a lot of them online, most of them probably weren't any good.

Vanilla Marvel online was dominated by Sentinel early game, and Phoenix late game.

360pages

I should write something, but damn I don't have the motivation right now. I have plenty of stories I can update, but meh. I'll probably force something out later tonight.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well I remember playing and getting my shit kicked and not being able to do anything cause I was getting shot so much .

It sounds like you got kept away with projectiles and didn't know what to do about it. Vanilla Marvel 3 is a flawed game, but definitely not because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom