• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shackzam

Frienders, I just tried green tea flavored kit-kats. They were pretty good. Also we need some more people in this Street fighter 4 lobby.

Agent York

Neo Member
Is it bad that I liked Negima's harem aspect when I was 13? I stopped right before the kung fu stuff since I didn't care for manga for a periiod.
No, because I was in the exact same position lol. I got into the series as a horny teenager, and left as a lover of sick Shonen stuff.

I have high tolerance for bullshit, I'll probably be fine.
Awesome, I hope you enjoy it. Granted it isn't just action that makes the series cool. Most of the cast is fairly enjoyable, the writing can be pretty funny at times, and in the later part of the series there are some beautiful scenery and backdrops at a high frequency.

Oberon

Banned
d-frag-episode-2-screenshot-5-600x337.png

Chibi Roka is so cute.
She's the main reason I continue watching this.

sjay1994

COMEBACK-544eebcfb4edf.gif

I see no, hear no evil, black writing's on the wall
Unleashed a million faces, and one-by-one they fall
Black-hearted evil, Brave-hearted hero
I am all, I am all, I am

I... I... I... I am
Here we go, buddy, here we go, buddy
Here we go, here we go, buddy, here we go

Go ahead and try to see through me, do it if you dare
One step forward, two steps back, I'll be there
(One step forward, two steps back)

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Can you see all of me?
Walk into my mystery
Step inside, and hold on for dear life

Do you remember me?
Capture you or set you free
I am all, and I am all of me
(I am, I am all of me)

I am! I am, I'm all of me
(Here we go)

I see and feel the evil, My hands will crush 'em all
You think you have the answers, I'll laugh and watch you fall
Black-hearted evil, Brave-hearted hero
I am all, I am all, I am

I... I... I... I am
Here we go, buddy, here we go, buddy
Here we go, here we go, buddy, here we go

Go ahead and try to see through me, do it if you dare
One step forward, two steps back, I'm here
(One step forward, two steps back)

Can you see all of me?
Walk into my mystery

Do you remember me?
(I am, I am all of me)

(Here we go)

I am, I am everyone, everywhere
Anyhow, anyway, anywhere, anyday
I am, I am everyone, everywhere
Anyhow, anyway, anywhere, anyday

I am, I am, I am...
I am, I am, I am... I am!

Can you see all of me?
Walk into my mystery

Do you remember me?
(I am, I am all of me)

(Here we go)
I am, I am, I'm all of me
(Here we go...)

I am, I am all of me

I'M BACK FRIENDERS!

I lived and learned a lot of shit while being banned for a month. Hell, you guys got rid of the skeletons.

And to most of you

Metroid_Random_Black_Guy_by_SuperKeenenBell.gif

So I went and bought that Project Nimbus game that's on Early Access, because why the hell not I like mecha.

Yeah, that's some high speed robot action alright. Reminded me of Another Century's Episode more than I was expecting, with a bit of Armored Core 4/4A in terms of aesthetics and feeling of movement. Only thing is that the technical performance isn't always consistent, with the very first level having a particularly awful framerate throughout. Rest of what's there though, it'll slow down if you fire off a shit ton of missiles and other projectiles and have them clutter the screen. But the game still moves pretty damn fast.

Hope there's controller support down the road since all the controls they have there at the moment could easily be mapped to ACE's control layout and work. I'm liking where this thing is going.

Jman014

Only 12 heroes so far but they seem pretty interesting. I'm sure we'll get more. Wonder what the format will be. 8v8? 12v12?

Man that don't get hit challenge in Infierno is a joke if you have two players and Intenso, I had to plan that fucker out until I got it right, the little fucks with their shields are hell.

And the reason they kept running out of stamina is because they have very little, I'm pretty sure I had over 10, which meant I could keep spamming shit and never run out basically, the skeleton suit is never needed.
I'm gonna be so sad if over watch ends up being f2p

why?

My body feels like I was beaten with bars of soap, I have a full blown addiction to Rebirth, and I have stuff to do, that I probably won't get to.

How's y'all days been.

Zenfalcia

So, starting to play smt4 just to switch it up after some FE:A.. Mmm.. lunica. I wish i had more second seals to reclass some people, oh well.

croten

My body feels like I was beaten with bars of soap, I have a full blown addiction to Rebirth, and I have stuff to do, that I probably won't get to.

How's y'all days been.

Rebirth as well, I've been going through a lot of shitty runs, I need to get the D6 man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom