• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
Dude.. why.. you know how many gifs of this exact scene there are? I could've easily linked it.

Screams-Internally-random-33125288-500-279.gif

...theres a naruto headband in smash....wow...

How else would Nintendo convince Woolie to buy the 3Ds version?

Rebirth as well, I've been going through a lot of shitty runs, I need to get the D6 man.

I'm a few games away from unlocking
the Blue Baby.
The D6 will be mine soon.

I've had solid runs today. Nothing broken, even though I beat Sheol today, but nothing awful.

Well, I'm about to dive back into Drakengard 3 many months later after platinuming it. Why? Because I decided to start buying the remaining DLC. Got all but Zero's chapters purchased, later on I'll get that along with the costume and BGM shit.

Feels so weird.

Yeah she is. Have you played FE:A? Also to anyone who wants to look up who lucina is.. dont it's a spoiler.

git gud at images/gifs brah.

It's so weird that the game's mascot character is just kind of a spoiler by virtue of her very existence. Obviously Chrom was supposed to be the mascot character, but he doesn't have
small
breasts and a
slim
booty.

Zenfalcia

We all know who Lucina is thanks to smash

But not who she is ;)
Smash spoiled her for me. THANKS NINTENDOBAMA

It's so weird that the game's mascot character is just kind of a spoiler by virtue of her very existence. Obviously Chrom was supposed to be the mascot character, but he doesn't have
small
breasts and a
slim
booty.

I wish she had more assets, but the 3ds is limited. Unless we're talking about SK so much life and hometown there.

joe2187

Banned
Do you know which gundam game it was. Also did you see any street fighter cabs there? I'm thinking about going to the one that recently opened up near my area, but it's still far away.

There were four street fighter cabs, four tekken cabs two TTT2 cabs, two Blazblue cabs, 4 Gundam fighthers cabs, three chaos code cabs and one MVC2 cab.

The gundam game is the same exact one that woolie was playing in the japan video.

The entire time i was "I have no idea what Im doing"

I wish she had more assets, but the 3ds is limited. Unless we're talking about SK so much life and hometown there.

I like that her design isn't crazy with titties, I just think it's weird (and a little bit encouraging) that people latched onto her so hard because of it.

Zenfalcia

I soon as I saw her in FE:A I knew exactly who she was, especially with those "subtle" hints at her identity

Although her background was interesting since i didnt expect it.. but it wasnt unusual to happen.
I like that her design isn't crazy with titties, I just think it's weird (and a little bit encouraging) that people latched onto her so hard because of it.
I would've liked some more.

There were four street fighter cabs, four tekken cabs two TTT2 cabs, two Blazblue cabs, 4 Gundam fighthers cabs, three chaos code cabs and one MVC2 cab.

The gundam game is the same exact one that woolie was playing in the japan video.

I really wish the one in Texas would open soon. I need my
Project Diva/
Fighting games.

croten

Although her background was interesting since i didnt expect it.. but it wasnt unusual to happen.

I would've liked some more.

I dunno,
when I saw her sword and when she explained how she snuck into the castle I knew she was Chrom's daughter from the future.

Where is this?

Zenfalcia

I dunno,
when I saw her sword and when she explained how she snuck into the castle I knew she was Chrom's daughter from the future.

I guess i had the idea of
parallel worlds where chrom was a girl instead since i saw the name parallel falchion.

Hey can someone do me a favor and add me to the 3DS friendcode list? My think says dreamcast and the code is 4699-7973-2629

So do I just add everyone on the list?

New York
im from Louisiana but i dont like Texas so i went with New York
thats right even the south wants Texas to secede

Fuck yeah, we New York panopticon bros

mQCTkEp.gif

I'm literally launching the game right now, does this effect anything in the multiplayer?
My brother is trying to decide between these three Doctor Dooms to get because there all rad as fuck. Which one should he get?

I'd say the first one

Jman014

Yeah she is. Have you played FE:A? Also to anyone who wants to look up who lucina is.. dont it's a spoiler.

git gud at images/gifs brah.

Yup I've played Awakening.
RobinXLucina ftw
But not who she is ;)
Smash spoiled her for me. THANKS NINTENDOBAMA

Eh she looks alright by my standards. Totally good for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom