• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all evolving! It's happening faster than I thought! Say goodbye to your hair, guys, it's the next natural step.

Which you have taken a full step into.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Get in there.

I worked at Walgreens... You don't "have" to wear the horns but you're highly encouraged, let's say.

Fuck Walgreens. That was the worst job I've ever had.

Why'd I wake up at 7AM? Eh, fuck it. Project Diva time.
Speaking of getting old and shit, today's my 31st birthday.

Yay or something!

(Fuck everything.)
HAPPY BIFDAY
Getting my gallbladder taken out in the morning after going through some bad pains. Wish me luck frienders.
[Star Fox 64 Mission Start] Good Luck
Wait, am I a lesbian or do I solve lesbian related incidents?
That's for no one but you to decide. You are a grown man.

You seem quite invested in this.
Maybe I should write an autobiography.

My obsession with this shit is why I study psychology, figuring out the reasons behind actions and words is super fascinating to me so I get deeply invested in the issues of others for no real reason.

After travelling into the future, across 5
/!\
timezones
I'm finally back home. Finally able to get my hands on all the stuff I ordered, like:

*Thumbs up*

If Doktor is here, I'm sure you'll appreciate this.

Onett best stage confirmed with all the best music. Gawds I can't hold the hype.

YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAAA!

I LOVE IT!

3 chapters of Bayo and the feeling just sunk in that the sales of this game weren't very good. :/

For 2 button combos there's a surprising amount of depth.

I remember a trailer after i watched the film and it was like " the perfect date film to see" and i was like HOW IS GONE GIRL A DATE MOVIE

Movie trailer voice guy is trolling potential dates.

No way is gone girl the kind of date movie that won't make you question life. Might as well go see Intersteller and watch a highly rated film.

Movie trailer voice guy is trolling potential dates.

No way is gone girl the kind of date movie that won't make you question life. Might as well go see Intersteller and watch a highly rated film.

It's an amazing troll. Actual spoilerish sorta:
You just look over at your date at the end and kind of stare at her like, "is that how crazy you're going to become?"

I remember how one of my coworkers said that her boyfriend refused to see Gone Girl with her. I don't blame him, that shit is nerve wracking.

Rizzi

Sitting here at 12:30 in the morning with a throbbing jaw and I can't sleep.
Dentist appointment isn't until Thursday. What are you nerds up to?

One True Definitive Date Movie Selection Guide: GOOGLE THESE FUCKING MOVIES BEFOREHAND!

Sitting here at 12:30 in the morning with a throbbing jaw and I can't sleep.
Dentist appointment isn't until Thursday. What are you nerds up to?

Practicing a game for a Let's Play while catching up on Guacamelee LP.

To be fair, I did also see Requiem for a Dream on a date.

She also picked that one.

Fuck.

Did you pay? Split it?

I haven't done a movie date since high school. I got really upset when I had one date ask me to see a Harry Potter film for free. She told me all this after we went to see the film and we were at her doorstep. I insisted on paying -_- an she never had any interest in me.

Never felt like a bigger chump.

Movie Date seems like a bad idea to me, because I hate 95% of every movie I see and the 5% I like I lose my shit and look like a huge nerd, like in Fast and Furious movies where I'm howling and cheering the entire time unironically with a friend.

Fuck.

Did you pay? Split it?

I haven't done a movie date since high school. I got really upset when I had one date ask me to see a Harry Potter film for free. She told me all this after we went to see the film and we were at her doorstep. I insisted on paying -_- an she never had any interest in me.

Never felt like a bigger chump.

I did, because that's what I do.

I've also heard of people doing that. They are scumbags.

Movie Date seems like a bad idea to me, because I hate 95% of every movie I see and the 5% I like I lose my shit and look like a huge nerd, like in Fast and Furious movies where I'm howling and cheering the entire time unironically with a friend.

Well, you get food after the film. When you're talking and getting to know each other, if you hit a wall in the conversation, you can fall back on the film and talk about that for a bit.

git gud

Well, you get food after the film. When you're talking and getting to know each other, if you hit a wall in the conversation, you can fall back on the film and talk about that for a bit.

git gud

Every time I've seen a movie with a girl present and we discussed it afterwards, she has always hated how negative I was about every plot hole or inconsistency. So discussing the movie afterwards wouldn't really work out.

git gud

In general I don't rely on movie dates.

They just suck as a date where you want to know more about the other person.

Mini golf is best date idea.

Or karaoke bars.

I think I've been going to movies with the wrong people.

Dammit Aaron, it sounds like I'd have a blast bro-ing out at a movie with ya.

Most of my friends don't like going to see those type of films(common reason:it's so dumb).

Everyone is a film snob nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom