• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
There come a time in a mans life where you have to break free from your comfort zone. To step out and see the world. It's a big leap, and many have trouble taking that first step. Today however, is my day. I will face my bold new future with my face held high and the wind at my back. Nothing will get in my way. I will become a better person through this experience, and I hope I can pass on that courage to those who watch me.

tumblr_mn6nxur9XE1qfj1cco4_250.gif

Your points are all completely valid. And true.

I get the feeling that he was the "If you don't like it, you just didn't get it" type.

I hate those bunch of cunts.

The Dark Knight Rises makes 0 sense in its plot and has some of the worst pacing I've ever seen.

NO SHUT UP!
CHRIS NOLAN IS MODERN DAY KUBRICK!

who needs pacing when you have anne hathaway in a latex bodysuit

Ehhh...

I'm not on the Anne Hathaway wagon. Amazing actress, but I don't have an interest in her that way. She's from NY tho, so yay Brooklyn.

Squishy3

Sometimes, when I'm not seeing Bayonetta, KLK or Guren Lagen being talked about, you lot are entirely unrecognizable as a piece of the SBF "fanbase", it's baffling.
It's probably because we end up blowing through discussion of the videos as soon as they come out (that and there really is only so much discussion you can have about videos that 4 chumps on the internet make)

you heard us matt we want 5 videos a day so we can stay on topic or our photoshop experts will do unspeakable things to the pictures of the zaibatsu for the next OT

Did Pat come in at some point?
Pat knows we're in community, but hasn't come back in since he mentioned that he fucked up The Evil Within recording by leaving the FPS counter on

Village

PYall should check out the thread about the pink ranger dressing for the indigogo thing in OT

There is "interesting" power rangers and tmnt lore in there.

It's probably because we end up blowing through discussion of the videos as soon as they come out (that and there really is only so much discussion you can have about videos that 4 chumps on the internet make)

you heard us matt we want 5 videos a day so we can stay on topic or our photoshop experts will do unspeakable things to the pictures of the zaibatsu for the next OT

Pat knows we're in community, but hasn't come back in since he mentioned that he fucked up The Evil Within recording by leaving the FPS counter on
I'm making that Podcast OT in Gaming this Monday or Tuesday. I don't think it will see much activity, but I'm hoping it draws people in and allows for a bit more on topic discussion.

Pat's busy playing Bayo 2 I'm sure. We can still blackmail them with photoshop though.
A guy in OT defended the Nazis earlier.
WOW. That's actually 4chan level. Fuck me that's awful.

croten

There come a time in a mans life where you have to break free from your comfort zone. To step out and see the world. It's a big leap, and many have trouble taking that first step. Today however, is my day. I will face my bold new future with my face held high and the wind at my back. Nothing will get in my way. I will become a better person through this experience, and I hope I can pass on that courage to those who watch me.

Is this compatible with the Liam TV? I want to get a Liam TV.

croten

Sometimes, when I'm not seeing Bayonetta, KLK or Guren Lagen being talked about, you lot are entirely unrecognizable as a piece of the SBF "fanbase", it's baffling.

We're barely about the SBF channel anymore, just a bunch of dudes talking shit.

Okingjrr

Who was Shin Matt again? CreeperBlocks because he has Zach?

Oh god. Oh geez. I'm at least glad it says "Banned".

I'm not sure we have a Shin Matt, that's why I said I think.

Quick! Show of hands, who here is a natural born Canadian leader believing he's the most American person on earth?

Xiraiya

I'm not sure we have a Shin Matt, that's why I said I think.

Quick! Show of hands, who here is a natural born Canadian leader believing he's the most American person on earth?

I don't know about Canadian, but I'm a natural born Prisoner from Van Diemen's Land believing that he's Australian.

This is what I did, I can't keep up with you wild goose eggs.

But Smash hype has me on Gaf more, so womp womp.

I see your posts in other threads and a single tear always rolls down my face. Also, nobody fuck off, just post whenever you feel like it! We'll always be here, forever and forever and forever!

If anybody wants some backgrounds noise, heres an hour and a half of stories about Scott Steiner.

Audio levels are kinda fucked though.

I know what I'm doing tonight. Getting drunk and listening to Steiner Tales!

This is what I did, I can't keep up with you wild goose eggs.

But Smash hype has me on Gaf more, so womp womp.

Don't sweat it. You're not missing much.

Daily Videos uploaded at 3 and 9 PM. 2 videos a day.

That's when the thread goes on topic for at least 3-4 pages.

Also, TY for the early morning smile for that Onett video.

Okingjrr

maybe we could slow down then

Or maybe talk about the SBF!

What LPs have you guys avoided / have not watched / don't care for? And on the flip side, which are the ones you look foward to / enjoyed the most?

Ignored:
Old school playthroughs: At the time when they were making these I just didn't care for retro games or the Best Friends in general. I only watched for the Heavy Rain LP.
Killer is dead: Fell asleep while watching the first part and never picked it back up.
Walking Dead S1&2: Spoilers... I eventually watch the parts I've already played but miss out on the live discussions because of the lateness I have.

Enjoyed:
Trilogy of sadness: My first LP of the Best Friends was Heavy Rain. After seeing the machinima episodes, I wanted to see more of their work, and wasn't disappointed.
Dark Souls II: I enjoy it because of the coaching (that some people don't like), it reminds me of how I play games with my brothers. Someone pointing out stuff about the game and being generally helpful. That and the fact that I need a catalyst to get me hyped to play the game and not give up after 20 deaths in the same area.
Deadly Premonition: Quint Salt.
Yakuza 4: Once again, Pat knowing the game and being able to be entertaining while playing a weird japanese game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom