• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
should i eventually get Senran Kagura Burst or skip it and wait for SR2 instead?

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus references Burst events directly, so I'd suggest playing Burst if you have the means to do so. The anime isn't very good.

according to this character description Katsuragi is basicly long haired perverted Chie

Having played both, that doesn't really seem all too accurate.

There are two civ games in the top ten, those games can be seen as other peoples form of video game crack
Yeah, I'm somewhat impressed Beyond Earth isn't higher up, but maybe Civ games have slow initial sales period, I wouldn't be surprised.
Current Players Peak Today Game

296,260 879,052 Dota 2
76,775 261,555 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
50,342 102,203 Team Fortress 2
48,675 86,892 Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
31,793 54,028 Sid Meier's Civilization V
24,743 64,998 PAYDAY 2
23,686 51,683 Garry's Mod
23,095 45,122 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
19,152 36,633 Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
17,881 33,206 Warframe

eshop tax is a pain in the ass so no i dont have the means to do so
ive watched plenty of perverted animes like Freezing for example so how bad can the anime possibly be?

and WWE continues to be WWE.

michael-bolton-office-space.gif

Skyrim never fucking leaves the Top list. I think people live in it, and that's scary.

Skyrim is still very popular thanks to mods and payday is like an mmo for better or for worse. Okay much more for worse then for better

I don't understand how mods alone can keep a game in the top 10 to years after release, but sure. Also, I heard that Payday 2 was a bad game which is why I asked.

wasn't that more about
Wanting to be better than Yukiko because she was jealous of her? She thought Yukiko was better than her in every way and wanted Yukiko to be weak and depend on her.
*I haven't played the game in a while

No, you're actually the on that's right

No idea what he's talking about

Guys, she's like 10 years old.

This problem happens with Yoko too. They say a number that just doesn't fit with the character's mannerisms and figure at all. I would say she's, like, 16, if I had to guess.

JESUS CHRIST I JUST REREAD THROUGH ALL OF THE STUFF I JUST POSTED
MY POINT WAS THAT THESE CHILD CHARACTERS ARE SEXUALIZED INAPPROPRIATELY
OH GOD
I'M PART OF THE PROBLEM NOW

This problem happens with Yoko too. They say a number that just doesn't fit with the character's mannerisms and figure at all. I would say she's, like, 16, if I had to guess.

JESUS CHRIST I JUST REREAD THROUGH ALL OF THE STUFF I JUST POSTED
MY POINT WAS THAT THESE CHILD CHARACTERS ARE SEXUALIZED INAPPROPRIATELY
OH GOD
I'M PART OF THE PROBLEM NOW

You aren't part of the problem. You are the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom