• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Been playing SMT4 all day and gotten the hang of talking to demons. I kinda want zombies on my team though. Quick question, should i register my demons when they have all their abilites or leave them with a sliver of exp so i can get the whispers?

S99cXcO.png

im gonna assume thats Nanako
god imagine if the P4 characters were real and had Gaf accounts

I do not.

This train is already rolling, pal.
The new part of SAO is apparently good, but Kirito and Leafa are the main characters together. What the fuck!? I wouldn't be able to hang out with my sister alone if she tried to fuck me.
Actually, depends on how the matter got resolved.

Oberon

Banned
The new part of SAO is apparently good, but Kirito and Leafa are the main characters together. What the fuck!? I wouldn't be able to hang out with my sister alone if she tried to fuck me.

You lost a lot of my respect with that line

I don't have a sister
Yet

croten

If you wanna talk incest there are better things, like Oreimo. SAO is weak shit compared to that.

Anung

Un Rama
Holyshit. I just released that Rodin from Bayo is the same VA as Lee from TWD. The actor also looks like Woolie from the future.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Who knew 5/06 in Persona 4 would have the biggest Japanese anime decision in a game:
hang out with chie or yosuke?
I knew this "Golden Week" was important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom