• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjay1994

The missions don't open fast enough in Freedom Wars. At least the customization options are nice

That game as good as vita said it is?

Because I bought the most advance of warfare because I was bored.

I am disappointed the game didn't end with figthing Kevin Spacey in a mech suit.

Sledgehammer are hacks confirmed

[SPOILERS] But its probably the best COD I've played[/SPOILER]

I WAS FUCKING RIGHT, THERE'S BEEN RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL DISCUSSION GOING ON. THE RELIGION THING IS HAPPENING AGAIN. SOMEONE SAVE ME. I NEED AN EXTRACTION TEAM NOW

just put your head down and sleep, thats why I did when the religious nut and the school feminist started arguing about abortion.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
That game as good as vita said it is?

In my opinion? No. There's a very evident lack of content and the weapon crafting system is just outright stupid (why would you attach your crafting system to a REAL WORLD TIMER?).

That said, it's still fun, and still worth playing. It's just not super great.

I dunno man.

I guess it's because I have huge hands that the N64 controller doesn't bother me none.
I don't mind the controller either, part of it being nostalgia as the N64 was my first console, but seriously try playing an N64 game on anything other than that controller. Mapping C buttons to a stick is not a good idea. It's why I gave up on the idea of the Virtual Console back on the Wii, shit wasn't the same.

And before saying anything about the analog stick, it getting loose no longer becomes an issue when you buy a replacement stick off eBay that actually fixes the main flaw with the original. Of course you have to use some tools, but if you don't see the appeal of opening up electronics and modifying/fixing shit yourself, then what's wrong with you?

oh were talking about how we hate politics now huh?
well i got a story then
yesterday i went in for a doctors appointment and this redneck and redneck can be guy just started going on and on about how nothing we sell is ever made in America, and we should close the borders cause of Ebola(which would put a damper on the economy genius)
then he started talking about Bill Cassidy and i wanted to force choke the life out of him.
God i hate politics and anyone that talks too much about them is annoying

just put your head down and sleep, thats why I did when the religious nut and the school feminist started arguing about abortion.

Quick, jump into the Woolie Hole!

Ask them, "If I can't divide by zero, how can there be a god."

If we tried to extract you we would already be too late.

Tell everyone that you like pineapples on your pizza.
I'm out, thank you all for the laugh

Fuck you Project Diva Hard mode, I only beat one song. Well, let's see what Extreme is, can't go much crazier than Hard is...
nxfQKMD.jpg
Taking screenshots is really fun.
I realize I'm being a bit more off topic than usual. I'll stop spamming this stuff

oh were talking about how we hate politics now huh?
well i got a story then
yesterday i went in for a doctors appointment and this redneck and redneck can be guy just started going on and on about how nothing we sell is ever made in America, and we should close the borders cause of Ebola(which would put a damper on the economy genius)
then he started talking about Bill Cassidy and i wanted to force choke the life out of him.
God i hate politics and anyone that talks too much about them is annoying

The first thing my great aunt says when she comes over my house for christmas and shit is always about obama. It always starts with "ILL TELL YOU HOW I'M FUCKING DOING, FUCKING OBAMA IMPORTING IN HIS N*GRO FAMILY INTO AMERICA. I don't even know why shes so fucking mad about that. She gives me a ton of money every time she sees me so I can't really complain.

sjay1994

The first thing my great aunt says when she comes over my house for christmas and shit is always about obama. It always starts with "ILL TELL YOU HOW I'M FUCKING DOING, FUCKING OBAMA IMPORTING IN HIS N*GRO FAMILY INTO AMERICA. I don't even know why shes so fucking mad about that. She gives me a ton of money every time she sees me so I can't really complain.

We have no problems here in the land of maple syrup and hype.

Gurren_Lagann_Canada_Flag_by_Katsuyo_Sinuji.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom