• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Shadow of the Colossus
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Persona 4
Resident Evil 4
Star Wars KOTOR II: The Sith Lords
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Pikmin 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Tales of Symphonia
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Trilogy
Jet Set Radio Future
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
Paper Mario: TTYD
Metroid Prime
Tales of the Abyss
007 Nightfire
The Simpson: Hit and Run

Not in any particular order

How you can form a list of your 20 favorite games from a specific gen, I don't know.

Shadow of the Colossus
Persona 4
Resident Evil 4
Halo 2
Pikmin 2
Tales of Symphonia
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Jet Set Radio Future
Metroid Prime
Tales of the Abyss
007 Nightfire

Your list has a serious lack of Def Jam Vendetta and NBA Street.

Shadow of the Colossus
Persona 4
Resident Evil 4
Halo 2
Pikmin 2
Tales of Symphonia
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Jet Set Radio Future
Metroid Prime
Tales of the Abyss
007 Nightfire

I can't even name 5 favorite games from last gen let alone gen 6

p4 wasn't gen 6

croten

Well that...was a rape-y scene. Ended with a climax too.

Ah, that's a shame. Gurren Lagann eventually got amazing in that regard, so I thought this might end up being the same.
Isn't that a character from JoJo?
Nah, it's fine.

I'm gonna quote you on that later and yeah he is

cze4WHb.jpg

Stahp

Speaking of Gen 6, my desire to get an OG Xbox has started to grow more and more, after watching some footage of Otogi. From Soft's probably not gonna get to doing an HD rerelease of those games anytime soon, and they look fucking awesome.

Well that...was a rape-y scene. Ended with a climax too.

Ah, that's a shame. Gurren Lagann eventually got amazing in that regard, so I thought this might end up being the same.
Isn't that a character from JoJo?
Nah, it's fine.

I'm glad you are giving it a chance, you were turned off by the costume designs at first right? maybe I'm thinking of someone else. It is a fun show, it is not TTGL but it is good. The soundtrack is great

Really glad the EU doesn't follow the US in this regard. Those American boxarts look like piss.
No, that wasn't me, though the costume is definitely a bit hard to swallow. I heard Woolie talk about how it might be about accepting your body and maturity, but I'm almost certain they had titillation of their audience in mind as well. I appreciate the underlying reasoning, but I'm not a fan of Ryuko's costume design at this point.

ah I can't remember who it was then. I didn't like them at first as well. After a few episodes you just kinda get used to it and ignore them.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
NCR's Time in Persona 4 #10
Well I just finished Golden Week and exams. I couldn't afford to fail so I just cheated. Nothing really happening storywise. Just been raising social links and stuff. I wish I could get some stats up because every good interaction needs this level or that and its hard to level them up. Hope this doesn't become an issue later.
I think stat lowering is a thing.

MC status: Lamp* is bored and has a Titan stand that is itching for more action.

*Note:
Akari translates to Lamp in english.

NCR's Time in Persona 4 #10
Well I just finished Golden Week and exams. I couldn't afford to fail so I just cheated. Nothing really happening storywise. Just been raising social links and stuff. I wish I could get some stats up because every good interaction needs this level or that and its hard to level them up. Hope this doesn't become an issue later.
I think stat lowering is a thing.

MC status: Lamp* is bored and has a Titan stand that is itching for more action.

*Note:
Akari translates to Lamp in english.

Do you like the cast so far? Also what is your after school routine?

The show stops drawing attention to the stripper outfits after a little while in, but I thought the start of the show was more of a parody of anime than a serious show.
Giving the girl character a extremely revealing outfit is parodying all the fanservice in other shows. That tone changes later on though.

I think Kill La Kill might've become what it sought to make fun of, and became a TTGL wannabe along the way. Still really a enjoyable show somehow though.

Zenfalcia

Mako's family is fucking insane. Guess that's where Mako got it from.
I also just noticed that the intro actually strips Mako and Satsuki of their clothing. Yeah, this show is going to be weird. Let's see where this goes.

Get ready for some shamelessness.

Also question for everyone about SMT4
should i go good, evil or neutral for first run?

Agent York

Neo Member
LttP, but I can't remember my exact first TBF video. Something around season 1 or 2 for sure.

The group introduced me to Berserk and Jojo's. Woolie prompted me to start Vagabond, but it hasn't grasped my attention very hard yet. It is good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom