• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these have been added.

Also, I have added as much Danny B that I could find on Spotify. Dude is a wizard.

Oh Banana, don't forget Linkin Park ;)
706.jpg

Anung

Un Rama
No Durstyroll tonight, friend.

I like just about everything, as long as it's not too abrasive (Grindcore, and the like) or overly poppy. Just throw some names, and I'll add them to this pastebin I'm compiling.

Nujabes, DJ Mitsu the beats, GAGLE, El-P, Kyojaku, Mitch Murder, Titus Andronicus.

demidar

What about the PW OST? Except most of JfA

I like most of it (as well as some of the jazz arranges I come across), but I couldn't tell the names of the songs, nor which music belongs to which game (except for 2 because it probably has the worst songs).

Also when I say music I mean non-video game music. Totally out of the loop with that stuff.

Still a thing.

Its....alright. Just one of those places that gets a bad image for...I don't know why.

You're a true friender.

Procedure? Waiting on details still. Eating? Nurse just told me it's best to not eat until I have it done so it doesn't complicate it and I don't feeling like crap after.
Shitty, good luck with everything.
No Durstyroll tonight, friend.

I like just about everything, as long as it's not too abrasive (Grindcore, and the like) or overly poppy. Just throw some names, and I'll add them to this pastebin I'm compiling.

I don't think it is too much and it certainly isn't grindcore but check out some Scar Symmetry like Morphogenesis, Extinction Mantra or The Draconian Arrival. They are a Swedish progressive melo death band with a mixture of clean and harsh vocals. Testament's Dark Roots of Earth is a pretty good album as well, a more standard thrash band. a couple of Megadeth's last albums are pretty good as well. United Abominations and Endgame, and if you haven't heard any of their earlier stuff Rust in Peace and Peace Sells are great, if you can get past Dave Mustaine's voice. just throwing out the first couple things that I saw on my itunes library that are a little more approachable. if anyone is into drone music check out Sunn o)))

Squishy3

Guys I'm going through and doing the stuff in D4 that I missed and there's even MORE FOOD SCENES WITH KAYSEN AND DAVID

you can exit dives in the middle of them and after any plot progression stuff changes in the apartment and it means that kaysen has a new food scene

i just watched him shovel 4 slices of steak into his mouth at once

Guys I'm going through and doing the stuff in D4 that I missed and there's even MORE FOOD SCENES WITH KAYSEN AND DAVID

you can exit dives in the middle of them and after any plot progression stuff changes in the apartment and it means that kaysen has a new food scene

i just watched him shovel 4 slices of steak into his mouth at once

i smell a compilation video

360pages

D4 is simply amazing, it's one of those games that you probably won't forget. It's simply bizarre and, it actually seems like a good novel idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom