• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The theory that David makes really puts a whole different spin on the title
and I love it. I wonder if the intro to the game on the ice is actually David's dark dream. Could he be dreaming of Peggie's past?

Emouse

getting jumped up on energy drinks at midnight was the best worst idea I've had in a while, in other news I should've watched Maximilians videos earlier because they're a joy to watch

demidar

The theory that David makes really puts a whole different spin on the title
and I love it. I wonder if the intro to the game on the ice is actually David's dark dream. Could he be dreaming of Peggie's past?

I haven't watched the latest D4 video, but my (crazy) theory is that the bullet embedded in David's brain might be a memento.

Don't forget to side B of the stage!
I actually stopped doing that ive learned the distance on the side B and know how far I have to be to use...though it happened sometimes...one time I did it and then died again leaving me with one stock then I swept the cpu and killed him with a ko upper.

demidar

But if it was a memento, wouldn't he sense it would be a momento?

If so, the bullet memento could be showing little Peggie as a child?

Maybe because it's always near him that he got used to what it feels like, and since that was his first exposure to a memento before he knew what they are he probably forgot about it because he was in shock of Peggy's death or something.

This is just conjecture though.

Added. More metal would be nice. And while ave Mustaine's voice is a bit grating, holy shit the work on Peace Sells and Rust in Peace are legendary.

Megadeth is one of the greats for a reason.

Try pantera or iced earth.

YES I'm awful at recommending music because I don't know where people are coming from and what they have heard but Vulgar Display of Power from Pantera is one of my top albums and I think everyone with at least a passing interest in metal should check out.

Machine Head's the Blackening is some thing I would recommend as well

Maybe because it's always near him that he got used to what it feels like, and since that was his first exposure to a memento before he knew what they are he probably forgot about it because he was in shock of Peggy's death or something.

This is just conjecture though.

I forgot, but is the bullet still in his head? It does somewhat makes sense that he knows how to use mementos right after Peggie was killed.

I really hope that we would get an answer/conclusion one day.

Is it normal to be hurting after practicing at fighting games for hours?

It does when your playing on D-pad. I don't think it should hurt on the 3ds.

Shackzam

Is it normal to be hurting after practicing at fighting games for hours?
When starting on d-pad it should hurt, but I have a callous now and it doesn't hurt unless it's some hard as shit link. But with smash bros it shouldn't unless you are playing super fucking fast.

demidar

I forgot, but is the bullet still in his head? It does somewhat makes sense that he knows how to use mementos right after Peggie was killed.

I really hope that we would get an answer/conclusion one day.

It's implied that he can dive because of the bullet. I think he also can't take it out because it would kill him, maybe. I might be making up that last bit.

Emouse

His fighting game shit? Yeah, other's it depends

Yeah his fighting game stuff is great, I did just watch his advanced warfare video too, I dunno I just like the way he does things, and he seems to get his opinions/views out there in a way that doesn't rub me the wrong way which most other 'tubers seem to do

Oh boy am I having a frustrating day. First time we've ever had to shelf an LP for a few days to switch versions because of technical issues. Now I gotta replay a third of a game. Fuck.

When starting on d-pad it should hurt, but I have a callous now and it doesn't hurt unless it's some hard as shit link. But with smash bros it shouldn't unless you are playing super fucking fast.

Careful, Sakurai has been using 3DS to destroy peoples wrists for a while now. He is getting revenge on the world after he crippled himself. Even Liam has felt his rage
Well ive been playing smash all day so no dpad for me only circle pad.

All memoirs for Two and Three are unlocked. All that's left is Four and Five, and that will be it for now.

Oh Drakengard, you gameplay is so shit but I'll suffer through every last minute of it just for a new weapon story and other flavor text.

It's implied that he can dive because of the bullet. I think he also can't take it out because it would kill him, maybe. I might be making up that last bit.

I can sort of understand that he doesn't want to take out his bullet. In doing so, he has to mess up that look and is pretty hard to get out. I think it's safe to assume that Peggie is the one that shot him and it is not a hallucination. I think it is a magic bullet that Peggie gave to him on purpose, but the first playful shot was to relieve tension of actually getting shot.

I really hope that Swery makes S2.

joe2187

Banned
Oh man, i just realized why I've been having all this trouble with Binding of Issac runs, I've been playing on Hard mode all this time and I've never reached mother or gotten all the amazing items others had.

hard mode is some shit man, I can barely make it to Mothers level before Im completely overwhelmed.

demidar

Oh man, i just realized why I've been having all this trouble with Binding of Issac runs, I've been playing on Hard mode all this time and I've never reached mother or gotten all the amazing items others had.

hard mode is some shit man, I can barely make it to Mothers level before Im completely overwhelmed.

I only play in hard mode now, but it sucks when you go two entire levels without finding a key or a bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom