• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not really a speed run speed run, it's mainly just find the quickest route through the game for a Let's Play that won't take a hundred hours. But it's Any%, since that's just what I enjoy improving upon.

Right now I'm at like 6 hours for a finish and I fucked around with a lot of new stuff, so I'm hoping to get it done to 4 pretty soon.
You trelled me, you meany.

When DS1 finally gets freed from the horribleness of GFWL, I'm going overdrive into speedrun mode. Before the year is over, I should be able to get all the skips down, and get under 2hours on any%.

So are we planning a secret Santa exchange for December? The idea was thrown around before.

I have an idea of a gift I want to send to a someone.

Pacific Rim BluRay

^_^
I'm down for this, the digital thing would be quite a restriction but would definitely save everyone a bunch in shipping
I was always going to watch that. The last movie in the past 5 years I've paid for IMAX was PR1.

I'd be totally down for this. Could set a $5 limit and still gift fun, dumb bullshit.

*glares*
Hatoful Boyfriend for everyone

You trelled me, you meany.

When DS1 finally gets freed from the horribleness of GFWL, I'm going overdrive into speedrun mode. Before the year is over, I should be able to get all the skips down, and get under 2hours on any%.

If I was just going for beat the game Any% and show nothing off with my level of skill right now, I could easily do 3 hours. But I want to at least show cool shit off while getting a good build to properly show off how awesome magic is for a Let's Play, while also beating the game quickly enough to show how quickly you can beat the game.

demidar

Well I can't do anything physical for Secret Santa, because being in Australia makes shipping costs bad I'm not allowed to receive or send gifts in prison.

If I was just going for beat the game Any% and show nothing off with my level of skill right now, I could easily do 3 hours. But I want to at least show cool shit off while getting a good build to properly show off how awesome magic is for a Let's Play, while also beating the game quickly enough to show how quickly you can beat the game.
With magic, I can get through an all bosses run in three hours. Dark Bead wrecks everything. That's without skips, tho.

Then leave. This is something that people are getting uncomfortable with which means either you quit it or people start leaving.

e72719d5206cf3edad5ce7b77a31c5f4.jpg

There's not a lot to argue about. It's bothering people, so we're stopping. That's all. I'm all with croten's hardline stance.

I agree. I don't like the idea of saying "Comply or leave." because that's just shifting the people leaving problem, but I think we need to be firm in our stance of "Let's stop this shit, guys."

Alright, if that's how everyone feels, let's just keep things at a base lewdness level of Super Best Friends. Given that's what, you know, the thread is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom