• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome!
Can we even trade games between US/EU/AUS/elsewhere?
!

I don't think so. Region locking is still a thing. I think movies are the same too.

I just remembered that... So even if I gift Pacific Rim there's a high chance the receiver can't watch it...

Damn.

They're... Alright. I'll just say they're better at off the cuff reactions than scripted work, though they certainly do get better as they go on.
The presentation of Funtime Adventures helps make the less entertaining bits work. I'm kinda butthurt they dropped the Yoshi's Island music after those first ones.

The ending of Evil Within was great. Now I can watch the intro 8 more times.

The Snake Eater
at the end was pretty good. I really like how they keep pushing that song.

I don't understand the context of putting that at the end. I need to go play MGS3

The first two are pretty bad. The DMC one is a lot smarter about the type of goofy it wants to be.

That was the one where I was like "Oh, this isn't so bad." But this first one really feels like they're still figuring it out.

I really like the advice of "Make the first six episodes" for whatever you're doing, then start from there, since by then you'll understand what works and what doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom