• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then, it's official. The Arc of lewd is done for good. We're now moving onto the Arc of Anti-lewd. I sincerely hope that you people actually follow through with it this time.

Okingjrr

So are we planning a secret Santa exchange for December? The idea was thrown around before.

I have an idea of a gift I want to send to a someone.

Pacific Rim BluRay

^_^
That would be awesome!
Can we even trade games between US/EU/AUS/elsewhere?

How goes it, Frienders?

Anyone want to give me a recap of what happened during the last couple of pages?
I played some revengeance today. Chapter 1. I guess I'm pretty decent, the Blade Wolf fight was a walk in the park for me.

I'm starting to think I should go too.. I don't really like the lewd talk and it bothers me a lot
No Creeper, please creep with us some more!

demidar

Everyone should air out their grievances, nothing good ever happened from staying silent. And then we can take things from there. Simple.

Aaaand I'm leaving it to you guys to hammer out the deets because I'm heading to bed.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I agree. I don't like the idea of saying "Comply or leave." because that's just shifting the people leaving problem, but I think we need to be firm in our stance of "Let's stop this shit, guys."
Yeah, we're never going to get anywhere unless we stop this bad mindset. I like how TBP are an inclusive community but I feel like we're just distancing ourselves from everyone else. We need some serious change.

Okingjrr

Guys cut the shit with the lewd talk.

If it's necessary, let's just move the lewd to an IRC and leave the thread for best friends talk
We've seen what happens when we got an IRC. It died down and the lewd came back.

#KeepTheLewdInOT you guys.

Alright then, it's official. The Arc of lewd is done for good. We're now moving onto the Arc of Anti-lewd. I sincerely hope that you people actually follow through with it this time.

Reminds me of when we stopped teamshameless. Things got super real!

The reason why I don't think we should do lewd is because it's not really super best friends related it's super off topic and I when it first started it was alright but sometimes it's over the top

Thanks for complaining, actually. If people ask us to cut this kind of thing out it helps enforce that we shouldn't.

The reason why I don't think we should do lewd is because it's not really super best friends related it's super off topic and I when it first started it was alright but sometimes it's over the top

There's no need to leave. We're done with lewd.

Thanks for complaining, actually. If people ask us to cut this kind of thing out it helps enforce that we shouldn't.

I'm glad that people are finally stepping up. It helps make me feel like less of a bad guy.

360pages

I never really cared about the lewd stuff one way or another. Mostly because this topic isn't really that exclusive to what I talk about and I usually go to a different Forum if I want to talk about Lewd stuff anyway.

Everyone should air out their grievances, nothing good ever happened from staying silent. And then we can take things from there. Simple.

Aaaand I'm leaving it to you guys to hammer out the deets because I'm heading to bed.

I don't really have any grievances with anyone, though I'm sure I've said some stuff that annoys the hell out of some of you guys. So now is a sadness free time to let me know if I'm doing anything, you guys. Lemme know and I'll work on it.

Yeah, we're never going to get anywhere unless we stop this bad mindset. I like how TBP are an inclusive community but I feel like we're just distancing ourselves from everyone else. We need some serious change.

The fact that people have put up with it as much as they have shows how inclusive this community is, but just like last time, can't make people uncomfortable and force the insularity.

That new intro.

uVCdu.jpg

So good.

We could talk about how depressing it will be when TBFP ends.
But that would be too depressing to talk about.

Ugh, I don't even want to think about that. Especially since YouTube for a living is such a bad idea, considering if you just lose all popularity then you have essentially just been unemployed for however long you were doing that in the eyes of whoever is going to hire you.

The best case scenarios is Rooster Teeth, who have branched out into so many different things that they're barely even recognizable as the same thing and Mega64 who has a bunch of site partnerships and does a lot of promotional work.

croten

Well fuck you too. It was great.

I haven't even watched this series yet and I know that. Ever since Steven Moffat became the lead writer the series has been going down hill. Which sucks because he is the sole reason Matt Smith wasn't allowed to be a good Doctor and why Peter Capaldi will suck too.

holy shit that new intro is incredible, 2 Snacks is great

also I'm glad we worked out that shit, it will never be 100% clean but we will do what we can

demidar

I don't really have any grievances with anyone, though I'm sure I've said some stuff that annoys the hell out of some of you guys. So now is a sadness free time to let me know if I'm doing anything, you guys. Lemme know and I'll work on it.

I totally agree. If anyone has a problem with me, please share. I'm often pretty self concious and just want the thread to be a fun community.

I'm a very lax person, not much rustles my jimmies (except when I'm trying to have a good debate and the other person isn't very good at it. God that pisses me off) which is why I was never bothered by the lewd. But I can understand it pushing away other people. BUT here's the thing, people who don't like it need to speak the fuck up like what people are doing now.

Anyway I'm going to bed 4srs now

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
They shouldn't have renamed The Evil Within.

Psycho Break is a way more fitting title.

IT's AT 60FPS
Them talking about the titles of The Evil Within and Resident Evil has made me realize just how dumb they sound when you really think about it.
Ugh, I don't even want to think about that. Especially since YouTube for a living is such a bad idea, considering if you just lose all popularity then you have essentially just been unemployed for however long you were doing that in the eyes of whoever is going to hire you.

The best case scenarios is Rooster Teeth, who have branched out into so many different things that they're barely even recognizable as the same thing and Mega64 who has a bunch of site partnerships and does a lot of promotional work.
I think they are just gonna retire in the near future. I mean Matt is gonna get married soon and then he might have a kid...

JD_Lars

I thought they were doing a full Evil Within lp on their channel. I guess I was wrong

Also the boss fight In Jabu Jabu's Belly is super hype

Check their Facebook:

"A full LP coming later this week! But until then, let these gory morsels and godlike 2Snacks animation hold you over!"

I thought they were doing a full Evil Within lp on their channel. I guess I was wrong
Same as Beyond, they do a Machinima episode, and that likely becomes an LP afterwards.

I've convinced myself they will only end when they become literally too old to physically play games. Then we just transplant their minds into new host bodies.

Let's

All of the Moffat ones have been

:O A NEW INTRO?

I kinda want a Mega 64 Team Up with Super Best Friends or a Jontron and Woolie One Off.

Or a Wheel of The Worst with RLM, Rich Evans and Pat in the same room would be too much.

I kinda want a Mega 64 Team Up with Super Best Friends or a Jontron and Woolie One Off.

Or a Wheel of The Worst with RLM, Rich Evans and Pat in the same room would be too much.

Mega64 is getting pretty cozy with Game Grumps, since they shared a podcast recently, so that would be the more likely hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom