• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that it sounds like Sega is actually putting effort into the PC port for Valkyria Chronicles but I'll be really glad when Japanese devs figure out how to compress files better. 16.5 gigs seems like a little much, let alone FF13 being 60 gigs

Zenfalcia

Damn, that into. i didn't know what i expected.. it has so many references it's great.

So, now we have become the anti-lewdspirals? Ok then. I wonder if there will be a simon.

ultimax

You just kind of accept it and watch hours upon hours at a time, angrier with every passing second but for some reason you just don't stop.

The best part is that he canceled it and went on a huge rant after people hated it.

I just watched the first episode again to see how bad it really was. I think i might be dead now.

I'm happy that it sounds like Sega is actually putting effort into the PC port for Valkyria Chronicles but I'll be really glad when Japanese devs figure out how to compress files better. 16.5 gigs seems like a little much, let alone FF13 being 60 gigs

A lot of Japanese Indie devs have amazing compression in their games. I was surprised that Astebreed was only 1-2 gigs when they have all sorts of different texture sizes.

Yeah, but at least the resolution and framerate hits the minimum.

They will learn, for the Japanese console market is dead as fuck, and PCs in the west would be a great source of profit.

Yeah, but at least the resolution and framerate hits the minimum.

They will learn, for the Japanese console market is dead as fuck, and PCs in the west would be a great source of profit.

yeah it actually sounds like that is what Sega plans on doing in the future, at least that is how I read that last press release they had. PC downloads and Mobile will be their main focus IIRC. or at least something along those lines

Xiraiya

Oh, right, they have a Machinima series, I feel like it's so far removed from TBF in general and so infrequent that I always forget they have that.
I was under the impression we might be getting an LP of Evil Within but I must have misheard.

That intro is great, Matt's home in it just looks like David's place in D4, I'm okay with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom