• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, right, they have a Machinima series, I feel like it's so far removed from TBF in general and so infrequent that I always forget they have that.

I was under the impression we might be getting an LP of Evil Within but I must have misheard.

I honestly don't even watch the Machinima stuff. I haven't watched since they started doing full LPs except for the Indie Game ones.

And they are, this is the first episode cut up into a Machinima episode.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh, right, they have a Machinima series, I feel like it's so far removed from TBF in general and so infrequent that I always forget they have that.

I was under the impression we might be getting an LP of Evil Within but I must have misheard.

No, you didn't. We are.

Jman014

No, Matt said that the LP would start later this week. Should be interesting to watch.

So are they removed from Machinima and are honoring their contract with them by only showing first part cuts on a LP they started for the Sw1tcher?

I don't completely understand how the arrangement works.

Should I just unsubscribe from Machinima fully?

Xiraiya

Someone said this game was like RE meets Eternal Darkness, I will be expecting some love craftian cool magical shit in this game if you are going to make that claim.

So are they removed from Machinima and are honoring their contract with them by only showing first part cuts on a LP they started for the Sw1tcher?

I don't completely understand how the arrangement works.

Should I just unsubscribe from Machinima fully?

they are with machinama till 2025

Xiraiya

There is something about the way stuff looks outside in Evil Within that makes me think "I can already see how TES6 could look now"

dz2rs.gif

dz347.gif

dz31z.gif

dz30n.gif
I know WebMs are for Big Dick G's, but here's my gifs.

Xiraiya

I know WebMs are for Big Dick G's, but here's my gifs.
Nah, I prefer gifs because I don't need to click anything, they're just right there being all animated, with Webm you may as well be embedding video, so I don't see Webm being a gif replacement because they do different things.

Nah, I prefer gifs because I don't need to click anything, you may as well be embedding video, so I don't see Webm being a gif replacement because they do different things.

You can embed WebMs, it's just that people don't because it eats a lot of processing power. If you want embed WebMs there's browser addons that just do it.

You're right though. It is literally linking video. WebM is a video format that's been around a long time.

Xiraiya

You can embed WebMs, it's just that people don't because it eats a lot of processing power. If you want embed WebMs there's browser addons that just do it.

You're right though. It is literally linking video. WebM is a video format.

Well then people should stop comparing webms to gifs, embedding Video has similar issues, it's the same damn thing.

Why?
It's still their content.
They should be pushing everyone who's not a fan to watch any of their LPs.
I know, it's just so bad compared to a lot of their other playthroughs. It's really hype art and maybe 2Snacks just wanted to do that, but I guess "It's Fine Though."
A good ending can make up for a whole hell of a lot. But it was also their first stream, so that's a memorable aspect of it at the very least.
That's a good point.

This is where I explain I'm way too critical of things I love.

Zenfalcia

I know, it's just so bad compared to a lot of their other playthroughs. It's really hype art and maybe 2Snacks just wanted to do that, but I guess "It's Fine Though."

He must have some reason? Maybe this was made around that time? Since these animations take a while to do.

360pages

Honestly, one of the best pokemon playthoughs ever was Twitch plays pokemon. The ending to that was legit, it was dumb as hell and in all honesty, people really shouldn't have pulled it off. But yet everything worked out in the end, it was so weird.

Honestly, one of the best pokemon playthoughs ever was Twitch plays pokemon. The ending to that was legit, it was dumb as hell and in all honesty, people really shouldn't have pulled it off. But yet everything worked out in the end, it was so weird.

Being stuck in Silph Co. was an experience.

Venomoth vs Dragonite was the stupidest shit I've ever seen, and I even knew that it was going to happen because RBY AI is fucked.

Not enough people understand this thought process. People continually complain that I nitpick too much, but I do that to everything, it's how I work through my feelings on a thing.
I do a lot. Lots of my friends are continually confused by how I can love something and still pick out it's flaws continually. KLK is the best example I can think of, where I can get mad at it and it's stupid ideas and choices, but meanwhile I'm still having more fun than I get from most shows.
We should use these for the next OT.
PG said he would
and I'm a little excite about it.
I might even win the thread title vote. My ego's inflating like Jefailey's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom