• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, everybody tends to freak out to get to a new OT ASAP, it's not that big of a deal. Some threads pass 20K and they go "Hey shouldn't someone make a new OT?"

It's that hunger that's gonna make us destroy the Giant Bomb Thread! We'll surpass our rivals soon my brothers!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
It was all fake!
it-was-me-austin-o.gif

It was me austin, it was me along!
What was?

Anung

Un Rama
+1 for the new intro being killer.

I might unsub Machinama as well. As TBFP vids aside (which are usually played out) pretty much everything else on the channel is trash.

Also glad the age of lewd is over. One of the reasons I didn't come in here as much

I might unsub Machinama as well. As TBFP vids aside (which are usually played out) pretty much everything else on the channel is trash.

Also glad the age of lewd is over. One of the reasons I didn't come in here as much

Machinima just pushes junk in my YouTube feed. None of their other content has caught my interests.

I'm still playing Bayo 1 because I promised myself I would replay it before Bayo 2 as I only got 3/4 way into the PS3 version(unplayable mess). Anyone know how long it keeps going after the Big tower thing?(you get there by playing the
Space Harrier
minigame)

I really wanna play Bayo 2 but I gotta persevere

New intro is amazing, loving it guys.

Welcome back, Cthulhu Ftaughn.
Where TBFP lay dreaming in spoopy diapers

croten

I'm still playing Bayo 1 because I promised myself I would replay it before Bayo 2 as I only got 3/4 way into the PS3 version(unplayable mess). Anyone know how long it keeps going after the Big tower thing?(you get there by playing the
Space Harrier
minigame)

I really wanna play Bayo 2 but I gotta persevere

3 levels
The one with the Jeanne 3 fight?

360pages

So like one of the final fantasies? I don't remember which one. Revenant wings?

Well, it probably won't have an over arcing goal, and if it is one it's so far or so vague that it's more of an excuse for the characters to go around the strange and wacky world I set up meeting new people.

I always got a kick out of things like Outlaw star and what not where it was just a group of adventures doing things. I never actually got a chance to write one though.

croten

Fuck it, I'm going to play Deadly Premonition. It's been in my steam library for a while now but I never got to far into it.

Zenfalcia

No lewd, the hypest gif on GAF and a kickass community!
OT7 will truly be The Hypest Thread in Community.

I wonder why no one's pushing that thread title for the vote.

Too normal sounding? Also the ones people picked are referencial to the current stuff. since the D4 videos are out, we gotta talk about it to save swery!

Okingjrr

Too normal sounding? Also the ones people picked are referencial to the current stuff. since the D4 videos are out, we gotta talk about it to save swery!

I wanna save swery too
(I finally ordered that xbone bundle)
but wouldn't it be irrevelant when the playthrough's over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom