• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alive frienders. Had my first procedure to have a stone removed from my bile duct. Still can't eat because I might have my gallbladder removed tonight. Its hard times when all I see are food commercials. Would even knock down the models in the Carl's Jr ads to have the burger.

YEAH! I BEAT MOM IN BOI:R. Holy Mantle is a fucking godsend, and laser tears peircing ability is rad.

YEAH.
Now Imma do it again.
I'm alive frienders. Had my first procedure to have a stone removed from my bile duct. Still can't eat because I might have my gallbladder removed tonight. Its hard times when all I see are food commercials. Would even knock down the models in the Carl's Jr ads to have the burger.
Oh geez man. That sounds horrible. Good luck having to tough it out.

These touhou ones are great.

I know what you mean, it's gotten to a point where i look at a picture and think "Damn that would make a great avatar, and saved. Too many great images to choose from.

I wish I knew who drew this touhou one. It's so high quality.

Sonic is too damn fast, they have to make a lot of level to make up for this. Take a look at this level right quick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSuQnAZZSiI

Imagine this level at Mario or the werehog speed, it's pretty much ten levels in one that you blow through in 4min. Assets set pieces everything, and Sonic is blowing though them easily.

Ah, I didn't think about that. Interesting.

360pages

I would imagine that it's because they make so much in a Sonic level that you literally don't even see for more than a second. Just watch somebody play an average level of Colors or Generations, and pay attention to all the backdrops and modeling that are not on the path you are running.

Pretty much, this level probably took a huge amount of time to make.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BsUM8tUHWo

Hell, when fans make their own levels for the Generation Engine, it takes about three months just to make one that is 3min long.

Zenfalcia

My Raincoat Killer can't possibly be this cute.

Raincoat killer-kun please notice york-chan

Welcome back and glad everything went well.

Sucks to hear, man. Good luck with your next procedure.

YEAH! I BEAT MOM IN BOI:R. Holy Mantle is a fucking godsend, and laser tears peircing ability is rad.

YEAH.
Now Imma do it again.

Congratulations. It's only going to get harder.

Alfebit

Banned

Sucks to hear about not being able to eat. You should go and treat yourself to a buffet once you're cleared to eat.

I got 3 hours of sleep, was in a car ride for 2 hours, spent 4 hours in Mexico for bullshit reasons, another 3 hours of riding. Goddamn I'm not doing shit for homework today, all me time. How's everyone else?

Congratulations. It's only going to get harder.
Was that the first time you ever got that far? There are new challenges for you now
tumblr_m45oqcKWNl1qzqjwgo1_400.jpg
Nah, but seriously I'm ready to dive into more stuff. From what I've read this game keeps on giving. Yup, my first time
I got 3 hours of sleep, was in a car ride for 2 hours, spent 4 hours in Mexico for bullshit reasons, another 3 hours of riding. Goddamn I'm not doing shit for homework today, all me time. How's everyone else?
That sounds... unfortunate. I think. That's a lot of stuff. You want to explain why you were in Mexico or?

I hate shitty super market chicken like 7 hours ago and I still feel like shit

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
"Kill Mom using The Bible" for BoI: Rebirth might be the best trophy description I've ever seen.

Now I just hope none of my non-gamer friends on Facebook question me about it. That'd be weird. :lol

croten

Nah, but seriously I'm ready to dive into more stuff. From what I've read this game keeps on giving. Yup, my first time

That sounds... unfortunate. I think. That's a lot of stuff. You want to explain why you were in Mexico or?

You just scratched the surface man, heck they added even more stuff in Rebirth that I haven't gotten to yet

Anyone else seen that fucking Hardee's ad? How in the name of God did that shit make it onto TV?

Basically my dad wanted to go to a clinic to get some shit done. Then my sister went in case he got tired of driving. Then she told me to go because reasons.

Trust me, as much as it's a bitch waiting it's kinda necessary/worth it. Also there's women in those commercials?

wow sorry to hear that, Hopefully they take care of everything quickly

Basically my dad wanted to go to a clinic to get some shit done. Then my sister went in case he got tired of driving. Then she told me to go because reasons.

Huh. Well it always sucks getting dragged along when you don't want to.
Also, I'm just constantly switching between Isaac and Project Diva, getting better at both. I'm beating songs on Hard without items now and getting some E's on normal.

360pages

Okay, I'm actually starting to think that I'm never going to be picked for story club. I mean holy shit, I swear it's been about three months since I joined.

I was pretty enthusiastic at first, but I've been slowing down on reviewing as result on not being picked, this I review less get less points and get a lower chance of being picked.

To it's more due to the fact I get more of a return and different opinions just randomly reviewing stories on the site then in the club and as a result I have to weigh on reviewing the story in story club so that I might get picked down the road. Or randomly reviewing stories that interest me and have a higher chance of getting a return, even if it's just one review.

Alfebit

Banned
Shouldn't have eaten those gummy bears.

Edit: Well, this is an interesting top of the page post.

It's fiiiiine.

You don't mind if I ask you to make a couple of those Ilya Kuvshinov pictures into avatars do you? Because everytime I ask in the avatar thread you're the one who does them anyway.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Good to hear you're okay, man. And trust me, if it comes down to a choice, have it removed. I'm going on three weeks without mine and I honestly can't tell the difference, except that it doesn't hurt when I eat big meals now. Don't put it off needlessly like I did.

Huh. Well it always sucks getting dragged along when you don't want to.
Also, I'm just constantly switching between Isaac and Project Diva, getting better at both. I'm beating songs on Hard without items now and getting some E's on normal.

Yeah, it's not like I have a life though so I shouldn't be complaining. Soon you'll be a master idol in Issac and killing mom every time in Project Diva

It's fiiiiine.

You don't mind if I ask you to make a couple of those Ilya Kuvshinov pictures into avatars do you? Because everytime I ask in the avatar thread you're the one who does them anyway.

I-it's not like I made them because you're my friender or anything, baka.

Yeah, sure. Why not.

Your reaction when you found them:
image.php

These touhou ones are great.

I know what you mean, it's gotten to a point where i look at a picture and think "Damn that would make a great avatar, and saved. Too many great images to choose from.

Yeah, my only determining factor with images I save for avatars is if it has a shitty white background or not. Because at least black doesn't look as bad.

Then again, white I could probably use GIMP to make transparent. For some reason that didn't work with black, at least not for my current one.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, my only determining factor with images I save for avatars is if it has a shitty white background or not. Because at least black doesn't look as bad.

Then again, white I could probably use GIMP to make transparent. For some reason that didn't work with black, at least not for my current one.

You couldn't? I found that it had to be exactly the right size or it wont be transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom