• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have now finished Bayo 2 for a second time on 3rd Climax, got most of the witch hearts, broken pearls, and Muspelheims with it.

God, everything from Chapter 11 onward is so fucking fantastic.
Alraune and her grudge with Madama Butterfly, fighting Balder, going back in time and fighting with Rosa, Umbran Armor sections, the Star Fox 64 easter egg, even the final fight with Aesir I appreciated more especially as I had a better read on his moves.

Just a shame not everyone here as a Wii U to play it.

Village

I think you all would also be interested in this

usf4__poison___bayonetta__the_ultimate_edition__by_khaledantar666-d84b3lm.jpg

360pages

Hmm, I honestly think Naruto is far more enjoyable Marathon it rather than reading it week by week.

Don't watch the anime, the animators didn't give a shit. (Which is fine, considering they are doing a 600+ episode series I can't expect A+ animation with that length,)

I guess this goes back to it...I actually really like longer series compared to shorter ones.

Village

Hmm, I honestly think Naruto is far more enjoyable Marathon it rather than reading it week by week.

Don't watch the anime, the animators didn't give a shit. (Which is fine, considering they are doing a 600+ episode series I can't expect A+ animation with that length,)

I guess this goes back to it...I actually really like longer series compared to shorter ones.

The most enjoyable version of naruto

will be the Ultimate ninja storm that has everything from the begiining to the end animated out in amazing cut scenes and you can play it 60 fames.

That , that will be the best way to absorb that.

Village

I finished the first season of Korra. Now I'm even more curious as to how they fucked up season two so badly.

They rushed it not knowing how much time they had.

After they learned they were getting a 3rd and 4th season, the quality went back up

like a 6 or a 7 to like a 9 and 10. Season 3 is fucked up, in like a wow thats kinda sad good job way

Is DSP actually popular (like, thousands of views) or is that something that people have just made up?

He chops up a full LP to 10-11 minute chunks and uploads them in a large upload timeframe.

Then other Youtubes watch his content and splice in the best comments from the trainwreck and...PROFIT!

The way he makes a living is on his Twitch channel I think. He's also on something else thats a paid subscription model.

Aw yiss. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this one now that they're doing co-op. It helps make up for deficiencies, even though they fuck up from time to time (which is what Woolie seems so nervous about) they're just having fun.

I just enjoy Liam's trolling of Woolie.

It makes the LP much more enjoyable than Woolie being directed where to go.

Wait I walked into actual best friends discussion? Guacamelee is definitely more enjoyable with Liam on though, it's always good to have someone who has an idea about the game on helm

360pages

Honestly, the DLC area in Dark Souls is kind of starting to drag, once again I love their commentary. But shit it's really long. Usually it takes 3-4 parts for them to complete an area and it seems like this one is going to be the longest yet

Honestly, the DLC area in Dark Souls is kind of starting to drag, once again I love their commentary. But shit it's really long. Usually it takes 3-4 parts for them to complete an area and it seems like this one is going to be the longest yet

Because it's a really huge area, that isn't too linear.

Woolie does need to get out of the area. His salt is too much at times.

Woolie is taking too long to play in between recording sessions. He can't git gud if all the skill he accumulates gets rusty.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Im still waiting until they get to the ivory king dlc, that one looks good.

Alfebit

Banned
Wait I walked into actual best friends discussion? Guacamelee is definitely more enjoyable with Liam on though, it's always good to have someone who has an idea about the game on helm

Don't worry we'll switch back to our natural waifu talk shortly. Seriously though I love how Liam keeps fucking with Woolie.

There's been little to no improvement. Woolie's passiveness is killing him.
His pattern recognition is also fucking him over. If he could learn to attack right after the enemies hit his shield, he'd be rolling on smoothly. Instead he blocks too long and chooses to roll sometimes, and attack when enemies have been idle for a while and can attack at any moment

I refuse to accept Woolie is the worst at video games. If he was so bad, he wouldn't have been at EVO or gone up against Daigo and made him sweat.
Wookieepedia being bad at games has been the lore since the early days when he started playing shit. Also legit my phone corrected Woolie to Wookieepedia

Wookieepedia being bad at games has been the lore since the early days when he started playing shit. Also legit my phone corrected Woolie to Wookieepedia

Wooliepedia! I WANT IT!

His pie stealing, murderous ways doesn't affect his intense rivalry with Daigo.

He gonna get a taste of the diddles.
I hope this is a reference to that dumbass thread about SF4 recently

Better show him some Dursty Rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom