• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Bayo 2 is arriving at my house TODAY SON. Can I play it on a gamepad?

Yep. Personally, I like to play the game with headphones plugged into the gamepad for the amazing soundtrack, but with a pro controller. The pro controller is a god send for that game.

It got better during the last half for me at least.

Same here, the second half was really great. Made up for the meh first half.

Yep. Personally, I like to play the game with headphones plugged into the gamepad for the amazing soundtrack, but with a pro controller. The pro controller is a god send for that game.
I'm always sad that the Gamepad is so quiet when you do that. It's passable, but I want just slightly higher volume than the max allows.

I'm always sad that the Gamepad is so quiet when you do that. It's passable, but I want just slightly higher volume than the max allows.

Its my only gripe, but considering the only time I usually have for games is when everyone else in my house is already sleeping, its better than keeping the volume at mute or really low.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

You have to plug the gamepad into the system, right?

My setup right now is that I just have the Wii U under my couch and use the gamepad to play virtual console games and W101, as well as pikmin 3 and any games that only use the gamepad. I'd be cool if I could just plug in the controller to the game pad so I didn't have to move it to my TV.

You have to plug the gamepad into the system, right?

My setup right now is that I just have the Wii U under my couch and use the gamepad to play virtual console games and W101, as well as pikmin 3 and any games that only use the gamepad. I'd be cool if I could just plug in the controller to the game pad so I didn't have to move it to my TV.

No? I recommend keeping your gamepad plugged into a charger in the wall so the battery doesn't die, but it doesn't have to be plugged into the system. Just plug your headphones into the gamepad's audio jack and use your pro controller to play (which is wireless).

Edit: I do keep my pro controller plugged into the Wii U, but that's just so it stays charged because the wire is long enough that it reaches me. But the battery life in the pro controller from what I hear is really good.

Alfebit

Banned
That's when the studio who actually does the animation for the show came back and those fuckers who animated Naruto finally left.

Actually Studio Pierrot(Naruto animators) also did the episode right after those 2 but Studio MIR(usual Korra animators) worked on the last remaining 5.

ultimax

Yeah, it wasn't great
tumblr_inline_n9yh8v8aVv1rz48zz.png

Mathaou

legacy of cane
No? I recommend keeping your gamepad plugged into a charger in the wall so the battery doesn't die, but it doesn't have to be plugged into the system. Just plug your headphones into the gamepad's audio jack and use your pro controller to play (which is wireless).

Edit: I do keep my pro controller plugged into the Wii U, but that's just so it stays charged because the wire is long enough that it reaches me. But the battery life in the pro controller from what I hear is really good.

I meant pro controller, whoops. Wait, the pro controller is wireless?!

Hell yeah!

360pages

God damn, fuck the Naruto Anime animators, I have no idea why something as popular and money making as Naruto has such cheap animation considering the Manga art is actually pretty good for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom