• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the best post ive ever seen in that thread ever
Here OP:

2Pg5nQ3.png
the female masturbating thread btw

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I refuse to accept Woolie is the worst at video games. If he was so bad, he wouldn't have been at EVO or gone up against Daigo and made him sweat.

You thought Daigo was sweating?

Daigo:
3884864-8098389934-tumbl.gif

I don't think Woolie is the worst at games, though. Each of them have their own specialty genres.

Is he always this defensive a player during fighting games?

It could be his general playstyle isn't very entertaining.

Woolie's playstyle could be entertaining, but he's using a weapon that doesn't favor a passive playstyle. Like I said before, he should have stuck with the mace.

I'm still enjoying the LP, but he needs to remember pattern recognition, and nut up. The Greatsword is not a weapon for the meek. Luckily he's playing DS2, the only Souls game that doesn't punish you for passive play.

You thought Daigo was sweating?

Daigo:
3884864-8098389934-tumbl.gif

I don't think Woolie is the worst at games, though. Each of them have their own specialty genres.

Don't matter. We know who's the champion of our hearts.

Woolie_Wrestling_Adventure.png

Woolie's playstyle could be entertaining, but he's using a weapon that doesn't favor a passive playstyle. Like I said before, he should have stuck with the mace.

I'm still enjoying the LP, but he needs to remember pattern recognition, and nut up. The Greatsword is not a weapon for the meek. Luckily he's playing DS2, the only Souls game that doesn't punish you for passive play.

I'm inclined to agree. Watching Woolie struggle with the Greatsword is frustrating, considering I use/used it and don't have half of the problems hes having.

this is the best post ive ever seen in that thread ever
the female masturbating thread btw

Shoving foreign objects into the body... WELP!

360pages

...I still like Naruto more than Legend of Korra.

The first two seasons of Legend of Korra for me was rough, actually Season 2 almost made me not watch season 3, good thing Season 3 was actually really good.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Also, I finally reached the end of last week's podcast today and man Liam really doubted sakurai not to deliver on smash bros. I dont know what he expected out of the 3DS version when everyone and their mom knew that version was running on fumes just to get it to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom