• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 200 potions thing legit makes me upset.

I don't get why this is a big deal to people. It's just a bundle, places like BJ's/Sam's Club have been doing the same thing for years, with no rewards other than a slightly discounted price. Suddenly Nintendo does it, gives a simple little bonus that won't break the game when you get these items at the start, and everyone loses their mind.

I thought this was already confirmed.

Yep, using Latios/Latias to fly into special clouds that lets you encounter the legendaries from the other games.

It's stupid, sure, but I don't see why it would make you upset.

I don't get why this is a big deal to people. It's just a bundle, places like BJ's/Sam's Club have been doing the same thing for years, with no rewards other than a slightly discounted price. Suddenly Nintendo does it, gives a simple little bonus that won't break the game when you get these items at the start, and everyone loses their mind.
I dunno I just feel like its dumb and makes me a bit upset. Im not buying both anyway but I dunno.
Maybe its cause I never use potions so it means nothing to me.

360pages

I could watch an episode of Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner and it would've been the same thing as Naruto vs Pain. That's the moment I gave up completely on the show being decent.

Then I played Ninja Storm 2 and it was so much damn better.

I know, the Storm series really put in a hell of a lot more work actually animating the big stuff. So, one more Storm game and it's over.

Honestly, I think the Storm games are the best way to get a lot of the story in Naruto despite cutting a lot of stuff out.

I dunno I just feel like its dumb and makes me a bit upset. Im not buying both anyway but I dunno.
Maybe its cause I never use potions so it means nothing to me.

Why does it matter if it literally doesn't affect you?

Then the game is officially broken. Not that it would matter much. Pokemon is already stupid easy now, and I don't expect this game to be much different from that trend

I'll admit, I'm glad the grind of the old games is gone.

360pages

Then the game is officially broken. Not that it would matter much. Pokemon is already stupid easy now, and I don't expect this game to be much different from that trend

I think Gens 1-4 were a bit harder since Gym leaders didn't have a 3 pokemon cap and the leveling system was still pretty hard.

I could watch an episode of Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner and it would've been the same thing as Naruto vs Pain. That's the moment I gave up completely on the show being decent.

Then I played Ninja Storm 2 and it was so much damn better.
Its really weird cause the episode immediately before it was hinatas confession which was fucking beautifully animated but then...ugh

croten

I wish every pokemon game allowed the first pokemon in your party to follow you like in HG and SS. If ORAS has this it will be a day one purchase

I know, the Storm series really put in a hell of a lot more work actually animating the big stuff. So, one more Storm game and it's over.

Honestly, I think the Storm games are the best way to get a lot of the story in Naruto despite cutting a lot of stuff out.

My only problem is that it cuts out some of the character development of the characters in favor of the action, but honestly most of the characters in Naruto don't really have much depth to them anyway. But characters like Sasori were actually pretty well written.

I wish every pokemon game allowed the first pokemon in your party to follow you like in HG and SS. If ORAS has this it will be a day one purchase

it doesnt
btw Wally and such are officially confirmed to be harder according to datamining
also does anyone know where i can buy Pokebank instead of wasting a 20$ eshop card?
gamestop doesnt as i just called
or the lady was incompetent

I really do not know! I just am! Again it feels like its not even a thing cause I never use potions cause they heal 20 health

They are really good outside of battles so you won't have to go back to the Pokemon Center everytime you battle.

it doesnt
btw Wally and such are officially confirmed to be harder according to datamining
also does anyone know where i can buy Pokebank instead of wasting a 20$ eshop card?
gamestop doesnt as i just called
or the lady was incompetent

You can buy $10 cards

Its really weird cause the episode immediately before it was hinatas confession which was fucking beautifully animated but then...ugh

I wouldn't say beautifully animated, not when stuff like this exists

iyk883MgZxu01.gif

But for Naruto standards, it was a well done episode. But yeah, the next one -____-

360pages

My only problem is that it cuts out some of the character development of the characters in favor of the action, but honestly most of the characters in Naruto don't really have much depth to them anyway. But characters like Sasori were actually pretty well written.

True, though it does streamline a lot of things. It was probably for the best, to not have to sit through 600+ episodes of bad animation.

Pokemon has a 200 potion bundle? I hadn't heard that. That just seems like a waste, after like the 3rd gym you don't need them and much better options are available

I wouldn't say beautifully animated, not when stuff like this exists

But for Naruto standards, it was a well done episode. But yeah, the next one -____-
Me and my friend were bored one day and watched it and we couldnt stop laughing at how silly it looked for something that was supposed to be supa serious

Hmm.. i missed FE Awakenning discussion. That sucks, since i've been playing it.
i cant choose who chrom should marry.

I always
matched Chrom up with the dancer girl (I forgot her name). That way his child could eventually become a Myrmidon and kick some fucking ass.

Me and my friend were bored one day and watched it and we couldnt stop laughing at how silly it looked for something that was supposed to be supa serious

I still post gifs of that episodes on my friend's walls/feeds just for the hell of it. Always gives me a good laugh.

True, though it does streamline a lot of things. It was probably for the best, to not have to sit through 600+ episodes of bad animation.

Exactly, some things are missing, but 90% of it isn't important or good.

Just finished that, really looking forward to the next episode of UBW

I still need to catch up. I finished the first episode of S2, but I'm working my way slowly through it.

Edit: DP tho

360pages

I still post gifs of that episodes on my friend's walls/feeds just for the hell of it. Always gives me a good laugh.

Exactly, some things are missing, but 90% of it isn't important or good.

I still need to catch up. I finished the first episode of S2, but I'm working my way slowly through it.

Edit: DP tho

I wouldn't mind the entire series redone by CC2.

Zenfalcia

Go with
Sumia, git that pegasus knight/galeforce child early through inheritance.

Galeforce is so good. I wish more people could have it.

It could be, but
if you do Donnel x Robin, it would make the second most broken child after Donnel x Nowi.

Should I go for broken child? I'll make battles a breeze.

They're Canon pairing?
No, but there is one default pairing. I'm not saying due to spoilers.

Galeforce is so good. I wish more people could have it.

Should I go for broken child? I'll make battles a breeze.

No, but there is one default pairing. I'm not saying due to spoilers.

Fire Emblem has a tradition of making the children in its games broken depending on the pairings. Honestly, the game is flexible enough that you can just do the OTPs you want and the children will end up fine.

Zenfalcia

Fire Emblem has a tradition of making the children in its games broken depending on the pairings. Honestly, the game is flexible enough that you can just do the OTPs you want and the children will end up fine.

Either way, the game becomes pretty broken if you
reclass at the max level. I've reclasses some people and they are already hitting max stats. I had donnel with maxed stats as villager, he destroyed everything.

I'll just go with the pairing i like the most then.

Either way, the game becomes pretty broken if you
reclass at the max level. I've reclasses some people and they are already hitting max stats. I had donnel with maxed stats as villager, he destroyed everything.

I'll just go with the pairing i like the most then.

The
children
DLC is actually pretty challenging if you don't reclass though. I really recommend that DLC if you're gonna play any of them. I mean, I bought all the DLC, but that's just because I'm crazy for that game.

Zenfalcia

The
children
DLC is actually pretty challenging if you don't reclass though. I really recommend that DLC if you're gonna play any of them. I mean, I bought all the DLC, but that's just because I'm crazy for that game.

i'm crazy about FE, too. I started the game on lunatic. Those first levels took so long to beat.

I plan on getting the DLC eventually. After i'm done my run.

Man those manaketes sure are old.

Yes they are. They look so young too. No wrinkles in sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom