• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe hes saying im a friend? Cause its Monica from Friends?

snicker.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Playing Bayonetta 2, and fucking Yugi from YuGiOh just showed up. Gigantic triangle necklace and everything. Uses card attacks.

croten

The Forest is the Minecraft I'd be into.

This is so cool! What's the song that was sung around 9 minutes in?

There is actually not much in the game. It's a cool concept but they keep saying it's a game industry alpha when it's really an alpha alpha. sure it looks pretty but it's really bare bones at the minute

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys if you start off with a headache, and then your stomach starts hurting, and your performance starts hurting, and feel somewhat lightheaded and somewhat tired, coughed a few times but really nothing too bad cep for one or two coughs, and then in the last 30 mins or you feel fine but your head is still hurting but you can carry on like normal. Are you getting sick?

edit: I took some Tylenol for the headache at some point before it really started going to shit for me.

croten

Guys if you start off with a headache, and then your stomach starts hurting, and your performance starts hurting, and feel somewhat lightheaded and somewhat tired, coughed a few times but really nothing too bad cep for one or two coughs, and then in the last 30 mins or you feel fine but your head is still hurting but you can carry on like normal. Are you getting sick?

I'd say so. Take some painkillers and rest.

I assume this was all during sex.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'd say so. Take some painkillers and rest.
I guess so....I dont want to come in sick tomorrow just because I feel ok and nothing was truly wrong, because I work in a retiremen home and they would rather us stay home if we're sick(especially since I work in dietary) but I also worked a bunch of overtime and I dont want to lose out on that delicious pay.
I assume this was all during sex.

Naturally.

Emouse

We haven't combined our strengths together, and form a super fighting robot.

ALso if you are getting sick...just don't get sick works everytime...No seriously that shit works for me weirdly enough.

Super fighting robot, FRIENDER-GAF
?

Welcome to how I've been feeling (more or less) this past fucking weekend. No illness was gonna stop me from getting some Bayo action.

JoJo94

A lot.. there's always more to talk about. Like construction, fitness, etc.

Man I am out of shape...but the one thing is that muscles run in my family, so while I don't exercise I still have big arms...kind of bugs me

Super fighting robot, FRIENDER-GAF
?

Construction: Somebody's gotta do it.

Chouginga Friender Lagann!

ORETACHI WO DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU!?

What would our weapon be?

I can't be out of shape. I'll lose my job.

I've been working out, getting myself back into shape for my PT test. It'd not hard, just takes a bit of dedication.

JoJo94

The thing that represents this community the best.
A waifu pillow

GIGA... LEWD... BREEEEEEEAKAAAAAAH!

These are both viable choices.

I need to get in shape. I just have to start schedule morning exercise since that's the best time for me. Been looking in the mirror and I just cringe at the weight I have gained.

FRIENDER TOMAHAWK! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMERANG!!!

Another viable choice.

Also forgot to mentioned this...I love the new lore of Liam being afraid of booty...might inspire a drawing hmmmmmmmm.

There is actually not much in the game. It's a cool concept but they keep saying it's a game industry alpha when it's really an alpha alpha. sure it looks pretty but it's really bare bones at the minute

Just the idea and the pretty engine alone is enough to get some money, right?

Because I love the idea of real world survival horror x Minecraft.

croten

Just the idea and the pretty engine alone is enough to get some money, right?

Because I love the idea of real world survival horror x Minecraft.

I dunno, it just seems to me that it's going to be another Early Access game that get's abandoned half way through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom