• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys here about the new statement by the pope?

Im atheist, but it still seems pretty interesting to me.

Not trying to start a religious discussion, just thought it was interesting

If its about the evolution thing it reminds me about that robot evolution episode of futurama.

The church has had this opinion for a long time really.

Yep

But Pope Francis’s comments were more in keeping with the progressive work of Pope Pius XII, who opened the door to the idea of evolution and actively welcomed the Big Bang theory. In 1996, John Paul II went further and suggested evolution was “more than a hypothesis” and “effectively proven fact”.

You guys are LTTP.

rypRluZ.jpg

BRUH

ibhN3F6VYsG9Hb.gif

I also dislike how the Catholic Church is looked at like it represents all Christianty, but that's another discussion.

Actually it doesn't. Catholicism isn't respected in the inner part of America. Catholicism isn't the lynchpin of Christianity anymore.

Fundamentalists/Baptists/Protestant/Mormon congregations all dominate in much larger numbers. Those worshipers are also more strict when it comes to literal Bible interpretation.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
Huh, the podcast is a Skype recording from Pat's side of the line. I know there are Skype recording programs around that separate the host voice from the call voice, I wonder if the guys are recording merged or are capturing separate stems to treat and mix together?

Duplolas

Banned
Lame-o
completely joking here and I agree with you 100%. I need someone you can actually have a meaningful conversation with or has a sense of humour

Sucks cuz most of the time you can't find someone with the best of both worlds.

Edit:

OK EVERYBODY! LETS JUST SKIP RIGHT TO IT BECAUSE IT IS WHERE WE ARE GOING TO END UP EITHER WAY.

What are your personal kinks.

croten

I like blondes more
but hair color is not really a factor in determining if I am attracted to someone.

I prefer long flowing hair.

Short hair for me but appearance is never an important part of my attraction to a woman. I have no hair colour preference although I do like red heads a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom