• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
got an ad for Warlords of Draneor or however it is spelt on the Kraven Manor video. Blizzard come on, a free upgrade to level 90? It is already piss easy to level now aside from grinding out the expansion specific levels, which just take time. You are supposed to use your time leveling to learn how to actually learn how to play your fucking character so you aren't clueless in the end game. I guess they are desperate to get players back but they always do when a new expansion comes out anyway.

got an ad for Warlords of Draneor or however it is spelt on the Kraven Manor video. Blizzard come on, a free upgrade to level 90? It is already piss easy to level now aside from grinding out the expansion specific levels, which just take time. You are supposed to use your time leveling to learn how to actually learn how to play your fucking character so you aren't clueless in the end game. I guess they are desperate to get players back but they always do when a new expansion comes out anyway.

They're probably looking for people to fall of the wagon rather than new addicts

360pages

If I don't, they feel too sharp

The length they have in NaNoWriMo. 50k I think they ask from you?

I know that, but 50,000 is a month...woof, plus my computer is acting up. And while I have a lot of alternatives and access to my brother's computer. I'm a much better writer when I'm writing on the fly.

Oh god, I just shaved and forgot I was being Stone Cold for Halloween! Now I have to wear a fake goatee and that shit is going to fall off so fast!

They're probably looking for people to fall of the wagon rather than new addicts

I agree but depending on when they left the game they would already have a number of high level characters or be low leveled to the point where they would need to spend the time to learn abilities in a natural way instead of just reading a guide. When I played I enjoyed going around to the different zones and questing more than most of the end game content anyway so I'm looking at it from a skewered perspective in the first place. I played wow for years and them dangling a free level 90 toon in my face actually turns me off the game. I do no like how Activision Blizzard is handling the player exodus, especially when the expansion it self should be enough to bring back those players by itself.

I cut them, I just don't file them. I rarely have gotten grime in my nails, and if I do, I pick it out with the end of a file, but I don't ever use the file.

Oh. That's fine. I don't file my nails too, but that's because I never learn how without destroying them in the process.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Acquire adequate beard growing skills.

I can't grow facial hair. This weird pedo stache thing I got going on needs to go.

You bastards can grow facial hair, but the curse of my clan is lean when it comes to muscles and body type, huge noses, tall, deep voices, and the inability to grow facial hair. If I don't shave for a while, I just get random ass hairs, but never a true mass of anything that could be called facial hair.

I chew my nails down to the cuticle and then keep going on the sides. You can almost guarantee I have an open sore on my fingers somewhere.

Not anxious about anything, I just enjoy eating my nails and skin for no raisin.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I chew my nails down to the cuticle and then keep going on the sides. You can almost guarantee I have an open sore on my fingers somewhere.

Not anxious about anything, I just enjoy eating my nails and skin for no raisin.

I've never understood why people do this, I just cannot for the life of me understand.

Probs cuz I'm a clean freak (kinda, It's selective, really).

I agree but depending on when they left the game they would already have a number of high level characters or be low leveled to the point where they would need to spend the time to learn abilities in a natural way instead of just reading a guide. When I played I enjoyed going around to the different zones and questing more than most of the end game content anyway so I'm looking at it from a skewered perspective in the first place. I played wow for years and them dangling a free level 90 toon in my face actually turns me off the game. I do no like how Activision Blizzard is handling the player exodus, especially when the expansion it self should be enough to bring back those players by itself.

If I were to abandon a game, an expansion should be immediate to me if it wants me back. But that's my take on it.

You bastards can grow facial hair, but the curse of my clan is lean when it comes to muscles and body type, huge noses, tall, deep voices, and the inability to grow facial hair. If I don't shave for a while, I just get random ass hairs, but never a true mass of anything that could be called facial hair.
Man, my facial hair was a wreck in high school. Oh god, it was the worst.

I still can't grow the stuff, but at least I no longer have hope. And my job kinda requires me to shave.

I don't even get that. I get some stupid preteen mexi-peach fuzz
Ewwww...

360pages

Weird, I can grow a perfect goatee easily. Though I usually shave it.

Also, reviewing a 500,000 word story...woof.

The ideas in the story is actually pretty nice, but it is bogged down with so much expo dump and detail I told the writer just to reread what he already wrote and start again. Something I rarely ever do. (Since, unless the entire scene is awkward, you can probably just get by just adding and changing things without a complete rewrite,) But cutting down a 500,000 word story to a 100,000 isn't as easy as taking a few things off here or there.

I hope the writer won't get too mad me though.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I don't think anybody can grow back proper facial hair in a few days. Have fun with your fake goatee.

My friend can grow a full beard in 3 days.

Speaking of beards, I have a humorous story from my high school days, who wants to hear it?

Weird, I can grow a perfect goatee easily. Though I usually shave it.

Also, reviewing a 500,000 word story...woof.

The ideas in the story is actually pretty nice, but it is bogged down with so much expo dump and detail I told the writer just to reread what he already wrote and start again. Something I rarely ever do. (Since, unless the entire scene is awkward, you can probably just get by just adding and changing things without a complete rewrite,) But cutting down a 500,000 word story to a 100,000 isn't as easy as taking a few things off here or there.

I hope the writer won't get too mad me though.

Compare his story to some weird ecchi anime that came out a few years ago.

I thought that was pretty funny when we did that to you with your vampire story.

I've never understood why people do this, I just cannot for the life of me understand.

Probs cuz I'm a clean freak (kinda, It's selective, really).

Gives me something to chew, and honestly I actually wash my hands between sessions. A good nail can last quite a while when you bite it up into little bits. Or just bend it a bit between your teeth for fun.

I hate getting sunburns, but when I shed like a lizard I get really excited.

Nuke Soda

That shitstorm for today was pretty good. Poor Pat seems a little more on edge than usual this shitstorm than the first 2. Nice to see them complete the game.

360pages

My friend can grow a full beard in 3 days.

Speaking of beards, I have a humorous story from my high school days, who wants to hear it?

Compare his story to some weird ecchi anime that came out a few years ago.

I thought that was pretty funny when we did that to you with your vampire story.

That was actually pretty funny...

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Gives me something to chew, and honestly I actually wash my hands between sessions. A good nail can last quite a while when you bite it up into little bits. Or just bend it a bit between your teeth for fun.

I hate getting sunburns, but when I shed like a lizard I get really excited.

Anyone remember that episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Reece gets a sunburn and makes a suit out of his skin peels?

Jman014

If I were to abandon a game, an expansion should be immediate to me if it wants me back. But that's my take on it.

Prepurchasing the xpac gives you the 90 boost, but you can also spend 60 dollars to boost a character to 90. That's a lot for a single toon. I just level my characters the old-fashioned way.

So I did something super dumb today.

IueR8uH.jpg

I became so filled with hype while at Target after longingly staring at a Wii U(I have thirst issues) bundle after helping my mom that I bought both Wonderful 101 and ZombiU for about $40 bucks. It's going to be a good long while before I'll ever have the console and now that I've unwrapped them and touched the spoils within those hard, plastic folds I regret not being able to savor their digital innards compressed inside the disc.

BUT DAMNIT THEY WERE ON SALE IF YOU PRICE MATCH WITH WALMART AND AMAZON, I CAVED OKAY WHAT DO YOU WANT!

I'm just so fucking thirsty for games and consoles and money.
I just realized my bong is in this picture, as well as some weed crumbles, and my mason jars of weed. shit.

I'm reposting this here because apparently I somehow posted in the old dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom