• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Hey quick question, what's the average font and font size for a book. Because I would actually like to know if I've written 50 pages or 61 pages for my longest original story,

I looked up that GAF shoutout in Sunset Overdrive that Pat mentioned on the podcast, I don't know what I think of it. It puts us in a negative light. I guess breaking the fourth wall is a part of the games humour? Being random and breaking the fourth wall was cool in the 90s in Deadpool's first solo book, I guess *Hipster Glasses*
jk
I mean we did shit the bed over ME3 but this is different
http://youtu.be/P44DXp0-7h8?t=2m18s
Here is a link to the scene, it has spoilers for Sunset Overdrive

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I looked up that GAF shoutout in Sunset Overdrive that Pat mentioned on the podcast, I don't know what I think of it. It puts us in a negative light. I guess breaking the fourth wall is a part of the games humour? Being random and breaking the fourth wall was cool in the 90s in Deadpool's first solo book, I guess *Hipster Glasses*
jk

http://youtu.be/P44DXp0-7h8?t=2m18s
Here is a link to the scene, it has spoilers for Sunset Overdrive

Wow,
neogaf
got mentioned.

GAF very often deserves to be put in a negative light. It's pretty crazy here.

It is but some of us are just cool guys hanging out being lewd n junk.

we do have a shit reputation but making jokes about it is not going to do anything but exasperate the situation or spread the incredibly negative opinion that other sites already have about us. Of course we are better than them and they should be jealous of our beautiful gated community
jokes

stolen from the Reddit
n8dvyyG.jpg

It is but some of us are just cool guys hanging out being lewd n junk.

we do have a shit reputation but making jokes about it is not going to do anything but exasperate the situation or spread the incredibly negative opinion that other sites already have about us. Of course we are better than them and they should be jealous of our beautiful gated community
jokes

stolen from the Reddit

Butts are Cthulhu now? And Liam's the only one who knows?

You feel like you're on drugs after you get good at that game. Perfecting a really tough segment makes you feel like you're the king of games.

I'm at that point right now. I keep playing the songs over and over, trying to get a better score. Still no Perfects.

Hell, I just started playing the game again to get me hyped for F 2nd. Game is fucking fun as hell.

Name your favorite songs so far.

So far my favorite is Summer Idol.

For me, favorite Project Diva songs are World's End Dance Hall, Odds & Ends, and Senbonzakura. ESPECIALLY Odds & Ends.

It's funny, for me Luka is the best Vocaloid but the songs in here that just have her I'm not as big a fan.

croten

The Hammer shifted. If someone was going to wield your legendary hammer with a name I don't know how to spell, nor pronounce, would you be a little PO'd.

Oh.

Oh...

I think that episode was the best one in the Shitstorm so far, including all the playthroughs. It scared me a good deal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom