• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

I like how neither Matt or Pat have noticed that matching the house Pieces to the very clear outlines is what makes a special noise.

Man, I don't know how you people can drink milk. I've never been a fan, but now that it's making me sick when I drink it (Please, I don't wanna be another lactose intolerant black guy. Also, you best not ruin my cereal) I hate it.

Why couldn't apple juice or Capri Sun become the drink of the Frienders.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I like how neither Matt or Pat have noticed that matching the house Pieces to the outlines is what makes a special noise.

I haven't had time to watch a Best Friends video in weeks, I missed almost all of the Shitstorm. Still listenin' to that podcast tho. Gotta listen to the podcast.

Man, I don't know how you people can drink milk. I've never been a fan, but now that it's making me sick when I drink it (Please, I don't wanna be another lactose intolerant black guy. Also, you best not ruin my cereal) I hate it.

I feel you. Milk is bad. Chocolate Milk 4 lyfe.

Ok wow. SickWheelchairCombos, I don't want to start up this topic again, but I'm watching a guy play Pokemon Stadium and there's a pokemon who's attracted to another pokemon who's been paralyzed.

It was too ironic to not comment.

I only drink milk with breakfast or on Thanksgiving for some reason.

Speaking of which, what is your favorite breakfast?

I make an egg sandwich that blows shit up, it's so good. If it wasn't super unhealthy I'd eat it more regularly.

Alfebit

Banned

How about Tang? is that still a thing? I remember so many commercials when I was a kid.

The mannequins were the bodies of the missing people who were covered in bronze and had their souls trapped inside.

I feel you. Milk is bad. Chocolate Milk 4 lyfe.

I HAVE TO DRINK CHOCOLATE SOY MILK, SO I DON'T DESTROY MY INTESTINES! YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS!?

Actually much better, because cow milk is crazy unhealthy for you, and soy milk lacks a lot of that stuff. It also tastes so much better. I don't like using it for cereal tho. Too sweet.

Alfebit

Banned

I make an egg sandwich that blows shit up, it's so good. If it wasn't super unhealthy I'd eat it more regularly.

I'd eat french toast every morning if I could.

Scrambled eggs and bacon

drool.gif

Breakfast foods: Goetta is fucking delicious. Shoving an egg, bacon, hash browns, cheese, goetta, and hot sauce in a biscuit is fucking amazing.

Breakfast time: Milk, white, chocolate whatever. Can usually eat like an egg or two if I make myself.

Waffles and Hashbrowns for lunch. Fuck eating anything in the morning.

I love me the basics, pancake/waffles, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns and eggs (I really don't like eggs, but they are a great complement.) A skillet, with sausage gravy makes my mouth water.

A couple of weeks ago, I made a breakfast wrap, with eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrown, and pepperjack cheese. It was the bomb diggity. If I had some onions, it would have been godlike.

So remember that Among the Sleep game from the Shitstorm? Just looked it up on Steam, and just under the specs I saw this:
© Copyright Shmopyright - Krillbite Studio - No rights reserved, but please don't steal our stuff.

Love little fun notes like this. The one for the Binding of Isaac soundtrack is also hilarious

Ok wow. SickWheelchairCombos, I don't want to start up this topic again, but I'm watching a guy play Pokemon Stadium and there's a pokemon who's attracted to another pokemon who's been paralyzed.

It was too ironic to not comment.

Now I'm imagining the Pokemon Stadium announcer narrate sex between two disabled people.

They're eyeing each other warily...
They're down! They're both down!
That didn't accomplish much.
That attack just bounced off!
Oh, that hit just the right spot!
Yes! It's working!
They're both hanging tough...
A MASSIVE EXPLOSION!
Oh, and down she goes!
He managed to hang in there!
Uh oh! It fell asleep!
Both fainted simultaneously!

360pages

Just finished today's shitstorm, it was pretty cool and was nice to see them finish the game. I do think the game got kind of silly near the end. But honestly, it's hard to make a final boss for a horror game considering everything.

Speaking of which, what is your favourite breakfast?

I make a really good mexican flavoured omelette, chicken or beef strips/ pieces with a taco seasoning, green peppers, a little bit of onion, specifically dried red bell peppers. a Jalapeño cut up and thrown in there as well. add pepper as it cooks serve that bitch on a tortilla with salsa on the side for dipping. sub out beef strips for ground beef if you are making it cheap or just have some sitting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom