• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really good and scary. The developers have gone out of their way to create the aesthetic of the first Alien film and it really add to the game. They have CRT monitors, hallways, and environments that invoke the feel of the first film.

The amount of love and effort that went into this game
gives me a huge erection
makes me happy

Its really good and scary. The developers have gone out of their way to create the aesthetic of the first Alien film and it really add to the game. They have CRT monitors, hallways, and environments that invoke the feel of the first film.

The amount of love and effort that went into this game
gives me a huge erection
makes me happy
Yep. Probably my second favorite game this year, which was REALLY unexpected for me.

Did you search and search as you climbed up the wall? Did you then start to fly and go in deeper?
mj-laughing.gif
You win, I'm laughing my ass off.
My Moemon Emerald Nuzlocke just came to an end. Not because I died, but because everything I recorded fucking destroyed itself.
Fucking hell, recording problems really suck. I feel bad for you and GUMMY.

Alright, I'm bummed about the Nuzlocke thing now, somebody tell me a game to LP and I'll do that shit. No questions asked, as long as two or more people second the suggestion and I can emulate-I mean easily check and see if I have it in my collection that is very vast.

Alright, I'm bummed about the Nuzlocke thing now, somebody tell me a game to LP and I'll do that shit. No questions asked, as long as two or more people second the suggestion and I can emulate-I mean easily check and see if I have it in my collection that is very vast.

Kirby's Air Ride! Can't be upset playing that game. Sakurai's best work.
No really. You thought this was going to be a jk?

Oh man, one of my friends who owns a Wii U and some games invited me over to play my games on his Wii U and play some of his other games(I believe he has Pikmin 3, Windu Waka HD, and MK8 and Super Mario 3D World) and so he can also try out W101 and ZombiU.

We're also gonna download the bayonetta 2 demo. HYPE.

Katawa Shoujo, only if you haven't played it yet, I forget.

Edit: Whoa nevermind, shoulda refreshed.

dr labson

Neo Member
I don't know if I'd call it character development, but JoJo's Bizzare Adventure has the best action scenes and a really likeable cast that does comedy shenanigans.

Also Claymore kiiiinda?, which is reminiscent of Berserk somewhat.

I've read both. Claymore to completion and Jojo to Jojolion.
Both are pretty good.

It's waaaay too slow and I take way too much time formulating my tactics, all that thinking and in the end ultimately fucking it all up would be the worst thing to watch.

It's really interesting hearing people voice their thoughts on strats. You can also name people in the soldier's office, so it would be unique. PSX Spiderman's a great LP game maybe?

im eating some candy corn while watching the Shitstorm
came up with some new lore for Pat as well
Pat has a sort of spider sense that warns him when someone is eating candy corn
he automatically rages like crazy
what do you frienders think?

350x168px-LL-e6b34765_tumblr_lknm8aovnS1qzxhjjo1_500.gif

I've heard worse... But I've also heard way better.

You can't just sit and think of new lore. You just gotta let it happen by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom