• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

The best way to get known as a writer is to keep writing...well that goes without saying. But most people only ever write one book and expect it to become famous and get thousands of sales.

To the point I will say, if you already have written something recently and want to get it published, edit that shit, spruce it up and send it to a beta reader and another editor. The more books you have out, the more likely someone is going to notice your work and read the rest of your crap because of it.

untitled-2xyceq.gif

This fil-copy of the game is going to take an hour to downlo-get brought to me by my butler form my extensive library.
Man if only you could LP a short game, maybe involving Toads, for like half an hour in the meantime.
Im just gonna start pushing Battletoads now.
C'mon step it up
I'm glad to see you're getting in the mindset. It's good preparing for the road ahead.

Man that true end is bullshit. There is no levels in between so I don't know what's canon route.
Everything is canon. Or on the other hand nothing, since it wasn't in Sonic Generations I don't think
I'm gonna go to bed because I need my body to be able to wake up when I tell it to. Pain in the fucking ass.
Night Combos
Here we go buddy, that game is all it is
I fucking love that song
I also unironically do. 2gud, because it sees and hears no evil

But it's 2hard.
That why you cry and whine about it with the mic on and give up and so it's a nice short LP.
Edit:'
I'm also joking by the way. You really don't have to do this.

So alternatively, you can just talk over the pause screen for 10 minutes. Or upload a 10 minute loop of the pause screen.

Hey, have you guys ever heard of Soldiers of Fortune/The Chaos Engine, for the SNES? It's an isometric shootbang, with one of the hypest OSTs ever, and it's fairly short, if a bit...difficult.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Frienders, I feel like an idiot. I left my water bottle improperly closed on my bed and left it there for 15 minutes. I come back and theres a stain about a foot in diameter. I had to change the sheets and blot it, yet it was still wet. So I then had to get a hair dryer and dry it with that for a good while. I finally then flipped it the mattress over and put a towel underneath to get any water still left in. Now im here in bed and its really uncomfortable.

Frienders, I feel like an idiot. I left my water bottle improperly closed on my bed and left it there for 15 minutes. I come back and theres a stain about a foot in diameter. I had to change the sheets and blot it, yet it was still wet. So I then had to get a hair dryer and dry it with that for a good while. I finally then flipped it the mattress over and put a towel underneath to get any water still left in. Now im here in bed and its really uncomfortable.

At least it was just water. I've had 2 soda cans overfizz and spill in the room, one was on the bed.

Hey, have you guys ever heard of Soldiers of Fortune/The Chaos Engine, for the SNES? It's an isometric shootbang, with one of the hypest OSTs ever, and it's fairly short, if a bit...difficult.
It looks like Zombies Ate My a Neighbors on a first glance.
It's just water? You could probably take the towel out and be fine. It shouldn't cause any problems unless there's something underneath your bed I guess?
We gotta push Amphibian Fighters for summerslam.
Battletoads in Smash 4 as DLC pls.

Edit: I should really pass out so I get good sleep for once. Later acquaintancers.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
At least it was just water. I've had 2 soda cans overfizz and spill in the room, one was on the bed.
Shit, that sucks. I had that happen with coke on my white sweater and the caramel color is pain to get out.

It's just water? You could probably take the towel out and be fine. It shouldn't cause any problems unless there's something underneath your bed I guess?

Edit: I should really pass out so I get good sleep for once. Later acquaintancers.
G'night friender.
But im more worried about there still moisture in my mattress and then it starts to mold and eww.
I once had a cup of delicious Pink Lemonade/Sprite combo fuck my carpet up.

Shit was rough. This carpet is probably super gross.
Do you still have the carpet?

Battletoads and Jack Brothers will come as DLC. #Believe

Night, I should shut down too. This 1 week break has really fucked up my sleep schedule.

Night
CAN YOU SEE ALL OF ME, WALK INTO MY MYSTERY, STEP INSIDE AND HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE.
DO YOU REMEMBER ME, CAPTURE YOU OR SET YOU FREE, I AM ALL, I AM ALL OF ME
Shit, that sucks. I had that happen with coke on my white sweater and the caramel color is pain to get out.
Yeah there's still stains on the carpet from the grape one. That was such a stupid decision because the top of the can was popped outward.

Wait, there's another Space Colony like in Sonic Adventure 2? Those were the buggiest levels.
Oopsies spoilers, you'll have to find out the rest for yourself
But why would he ride a motocycle when his speed would rival Sanic.
Im not sure if thats true or not.
Remember that time Sonic rode air powered hover board and used the to be a cyber genie? Yeah
Matt solo LP Shadow the Hedgehog when?
Maybe that's the solo Shitstorm he did

Christ what did you do to them? Also yes

My mom bought it for me back in 2007 when I got a 360, she knew I liked sonic as a kid and she bought the new one for me. I didn't know how bad it was till I played it and oh boy that was an experience.

id still rather play sonic 06 than shadow the hedgehog

Shadow the hedgehog fucking works unlike sonic 06

If you don't want it then you can send it to me. I've been looking for a copy.
I sold it a few years back when I sold my 360 so I don't own it anymore

ultimax

Shadow the hedgehog fucking works unlike sonic 06

Wait, how bad is this game? I'm gonna be playing the GameCube version, does it not function?

its (kinda) functional. more functional than sonic 06 at least. but it is the most boring thing ever. like its deathly boring. id rather play the game that barely works.

besides, sonic 06 has a shadow story mode which does "shadow the hedgehog" better anyways. still sucks ass tho.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I played sonic adventure 2 (my only 3D sonic game) and stopped where most people stopped: the bullshit Crazy Gadget level. The camera flips and the jankiness of the game made it impossible for me to beat the level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom