• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqdefault.jpg

The best part of the VN.

Mr.Towel

Watching The Flash on CW with a comic nerd friend has been a fucking treat, I'm learning so much dumb shit about The Flash. Apparently he can steal speed, making him pretty much completely invincible.

I kinda love that the show isn't ashamed of its comic book bullshit.
Prison Break showing up as Captain Cold, with full-on stupid blue fluffy parka was a delight

I don't feel a thing
and I stopped remembering
The days are just like moments turned to hours

Mother Used to say
if you want, you'll find a way
Bet mother never danced through fire shower

Walk in the rain, in the rain, in the rain
I walk in the rain, in the rain
Is it right or is it wrong
and is it here that I belong

Bebooooooop

360pages

Damn, the closer writing month gets, the more nervous I am.

I also hope I'm not picked this week for story club. (I doubt it since it's been about nine weeks and I've still haven't been picked,) though knowing my luck. The one week I'm picked is the one week I probably can't do much for.

I kinda love that the show isn't ashamed of its comic book bullshit.
Prison Break showing up as Captain Cold, with full-on stupid blue fluffy parka was a delight

I was super not on board, then I realized that it's essentially a live action version of Static Shock and since then I've been having a blast with how dumb and kind of terrible it is.

I haven't seen that yet, but I greatly look forward to it.
Which Prison Break was it?

Watching The Flash on CW with a comic nerd friend has been a fucking treat, I'm learning so much dumb shit about The Flash. Apparently he can steal speed, making him pretty much completely invincible.

What if the The Flash fanbase called themselves the Speed Force? They're not gonna think of that. We need to tell them about that

Mr.Towel

I was super not on board, then I realized that it's essentially a live action version of Static Shock and since then I've been having a blast with how dumb and kind of terrible it is.

I haven't seen that yet, but I greatly look forward to it.
Which Prison Break was it?

It's Map-Tattoo Prison Break

joe2187

Banned
Unrelated, but the name "Ikaruga" has forever been ruined for me by watching all of Zatch Bell dubbed with their dumb pronunciations of shit, so I always read it as "E-care-guh!" Even though I know it's super wrong.

I been watching Ranma 1/2 show on and off on occasion, when I listen to the Dub version they keep calling a character named Sasuke SAUCE SOOH KAY.

Mr.Towel

Cannot wait for this, the friend I'm watching with also watched Prison Break with me, so this is gonna be super hype.
And terrible.

I can't argue with people who say it's terrible, but I legit look forward to this show every week. It's just 40 minutes of dumb fun.

I can't argue with people who say it's terrible, but I legit look forward to this show every week. It's just 40 minutes of dumb fun.

Oh, yeah, it's super fun, but I can easily acknowledge how terrible the writing, acting, dialog, special effects, filming and characters are while still really enjoying it.

I keep flip flopping on Freedom Wars. I've been super excited for it and it's easily the game I was the most hyped for
on a console I own, because otherwise it'd be Bayonetta 2

But I can't connect to the wifi here on my uni's campus so I feel like my fun will be pretty limited. So basically I'm unsure if it'd be a good single player game to enjoy. I complained really hard about there being no physical release in Europe and then we got one. Damn I just feel bad but I don't want to spend money on a game I can't fully enjoy...

Persona Q and Pokemon come out on the same day in 3 weeks, I can always wait for my gaming fix...

croten

We talking about our usernames?

Well I came up with Croten back when I was wee Croten Jr and I was think of a name for some online account shit, forget what and I've just stuck with it since then. I like it a lot and I use it for pretty much everything

If you really think about it, Arrow and The Flash are basically Sentai shows.

No Idea why i called myself CreeperBlocks. It has nothing to do with Minecraft though. Creeper That Blocks in fighting games i guess that makes sense.

Alfebit

Banned
Usernames, eh?

Mine came about from a fuck up of mine when I was 14. I was making my first xbox account and I could have sworn it said to enter the code for gold. Then I get a screen right after that asking for the code again so I typed it in again. Turns out the first one was for your gamertag so I ended up with something like 3oirno4no4igaeno4iy as a tag and I couldn't change it for the longest time so some online friends started to call me alphabet. Since that was taken I shortened it and now it's been that way since.

Usernames, eh?

Mine came about from a fuck up of mine when I was 14. I was making my first xbox account and I could have sworn it said to enter the code for gold. Then I get a screen right after that asking for the code again so I typed it in again. Turns out the first one was for your gamertag so I ended up with something like 3oirno4no4igaeno4iy as a tag and I couldn't change it for the longest time so some online friends started to call me alphabet. Since that was taken I shortened it and now it's been that way since.
I love it.

croten

Usernames, eh?

Fuck, Alf-eh-bet. I've been saying Alf-bit

My username is the opposite version of my normal steam name which is mister cow, I still have no idea why I have came up with that name but people have thought multiple times because they thought I was transgendered.

I think I mentioned it before, but I'm not a Doktor nor am I an Evil guy.

It was my Marathon online MP tag for Mac, so I just use it for nearly everything game based.

It was taken for PS3 for some reason.

I'm sorry that I disappointed everyone for not looking like Tobey tho.

Arrow has been astoundingly mediocre aside from one event, but the consequences of that event have been really boring and kind of annoying.

Fucking Laurel is the worst.

I think Arrow is a little bit better Than The Flash. but Flash is becoming a lot more fun to watch. Captain Cold is fucking awesome.

I think I mentioned it before, but I'm not a Doktor nor am I an Evil guy.

It was my Marathon online MP tag for Mac, so I just use it for nearly everything game based.

It was taken for PS3 for some reason.

I'm sorry that I disappointed everyone for not looking like Tobey tho.

Yo, Marathon!

Usernames, eh?

<3

Bananas are your least favorite fruit and you hate the fuck out of final fantasy 10.
Even less than that.

Banana's are cool.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
My name is comes from two parts.
"NCR" is for my love of Fallout New Vegas.
"Redslayer" comes from the first username I ever created and it was for Runescape.

Okingjrr

Usernames, eh?

That's a neat story.

I just wanted to have a name starting with "o" cause it's the first letter of my name.
Had omaster (off the charts levels of creativity there. I really didn't know what to put after the o, so I put "master" cause it seemed cool),
oking (got bashed for using omaster in some chatroom and decided to change my name),
okingjr (as a second account to watch age restricted videos on YouTube)
and finally okingjrr after I turned 18, to 1) have accounts with my real age and 2) because I had forgotten my passwords for the "oking" name.

Oh and OkindOne for consoles as previously mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom