• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Kirby is a boy. He is referred to as he in most cutscenes and they use male pronouns for all media outside of his games.

Duplolas

Banned
Cease. Desist. The lewd police are ticketing you right now.
Edit: Oh hoh, we edit it out now do we.

I am super quick at removing stuff off the internet that gets posted by me and shouldn't be there.

My friends IRL would be able to cite the Dick Pic Facebook Scandal of 2012 as proof to how quick I snap out of what ever is causing me to be dumb and post bad stuff.

Damn, I thought his brother was super religious? What happened?

He fell on hard times when he had to help Woolie after he killed that guy. The things you do for family.

Actually, that would be a pretty neat story. A guy kills a man, and his goody two shoes brother sets out to help his good-for-nothing sibling, eventually ending up in reversed positions.

Don't steal my idea.
It has probably been done before tho.
But don't steal it if it hasn't.
:p

how many times do i have to tell people its rule 34 for a reason
now even Ghibli films are safe from its all encompassing grip

stock-photo-confident-middle-aged-traffic-cop-signaling-stop-gesture-with-car-in-background-149317496.jpg

360pages

Man I'm bored today, guess the only thing to do is write. Since the writing forum is pretty slow, and I already reviewed enough for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom