• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Something about user interface and nothing about F2P.

Which is why the title is so misleading. It's really bad and should be fixed. It looks like he doesn't want to be marketed to when he's playing a demo? Or does he not know KI is a full retail game he can buy? It's confusing.

I'm pretty sure they specified that he won't play like Kanji. I think he's a semi grappler type. Haven't actually watched any gameplay.

That's great to hear, having the comparisons wouldn't be great. I really want to see what he can do with his chair mechanics.

Mike z said that he is not anything like kanji. Besides him having a chair.

He can put the chair down and use it as a platform right?

RXYAdv9.jpg

Get Hype

So much fiddly motion controls and bullshit padding... And not even good padding, because the base gameplay is so weird and motion controlsy. TP had good padding. It was never more than an hour or two before you were back in a combat area or a fun puzzle. Remember the best padding in any zelda game ever and one of my favorite gaming moments?

Yooooooo

Join in me the campaign good sir!

I still say Oracle of Ages. Its competent and controls well but there is some bullshit in that game that needs to be made fun of

Squishy3

So much fiddly motion controls and bullshit padding... And not even good padding, because the base gameplay is so weird and motion controlsy. TP had good padding. It was never more than an hour or two before you were back in a combat area or a fun puzzle. Remember the best padding in any zelda game ever and one of my favorite gaming moments?
Literally nothing wrong with the motion controls whatsoever, only the padding is the problem. And really it's only a problem because you repeat the godawful Imprisoned boss fight everytime you return to the temple

croten

Only the third one is a pain in the ass. The first two are not too bad

The entire concept of them is awful and not fun. You look for bugs scattered around entire sections of the map. It's just a slog, I can't get past when I replay the game just due to how bored I get.

Literally nothing wrong with the motion controls whatsoever, only the padding is the problem. And really it's only a problem because you repeat the godawful Imprisoned boss fight everytime you return to the temple

It's less the motion controls themselves and more the weird minigames associated with them. Fucking bomb bowling and dowsing. And for some reason I was really bad at getting the sword to go the way I wanted it to.
better than me at it I guess. Most of them took me over an hour, especially the third one. I honestly hate those parts with an undying passion.

They all show up on the map. Makes those sections super easy.

croten

It's less the motion controls themselves and more the weird minigames associated with them. Fucking bomb bowling and dowsing. And for some reason I was really bad at getting the sword to go the way I wanted it to.

They all show up on the map. Makes those sections super easy.

Then why have them? They are boring and time consuming, playing as wolf link wasn't really fun to begin with either. I'll be honest I don't like TP, or most 3D zeldas

I'm being forced to appear at a family dinner event. If I don't make it make it back there's a big hayfield up near Buxton. It's got a long rock wall and a big oak tree at the north end. In the base of that wall, you'll find a rock that has no earthly business in a Maine hayfield. A piece of black, volcanic glass. There's something buried under it I want you to have.

Oh man, you guys were right. I can already feel my gaming skills deteriorate as I turn 24.

does that mean Happy Bursday?

croten

I'm being forced to appear at a family dinner event. If I don't make it make it back there's a big hayfield up near Buxton. It's got a long rock wall and a big oak tree at the north end. In the base of that wall, you'll find a rock that has no earthly business in a Maine hayfield. A piece of black, volcanic glass. There's something buried under it I want you to have.

I always enjoy a good shawshank redemption reference

Zenfalcia

Oh man, you guys were right. I can already feel my gaming skills deteriorate as I turn 24 and continuously become even older. I tried to do upB in smash just now and forward B came out.

No! Git gud though!
I wish i could stop getting old, but whatever..

Um. Is this a subtle way of saying it's your birthday?

Bring stuff to do so you dont get bored out of your mind.

lol whatevs maine sux not going #Dontcarefriday #Whatevs #Movieclassic

Alfebit

Banned
Oh man, you guys were right. I can already feel my gaming skills deteriorate as I just turned 24 and continuously become even older. I tried to do upB in smash just now and forward B came out. It has already begun.

Worst birfday evow
=P

FTFY

I bought up all of the cakes and blew out all of the candles just for you. I even got you a gift, brand new socks and sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom