• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound truck have started to music.
u9hzZhk.jpg

I do not observe your false police state, Forever is going to passively resist you and your ways like Gandhi, Including the creepy shit he did

I want to push this lore for whatever reason

shadowleaves.gif

I'm gone not a day and you've cleared a topic and gone ten pages deep into this one. Thank goodness I was in the back seat of the shame car and could bail out through the trunk.

Someday the ending of Needless will become a reality and nude with socks/gloves will be new fashion trend.

What will you do then, lewd police, WHAT THEN!?

Xiraiya

I've been farming Belfry Luna for Titanite chunks to upgrade my gear, only 12 chunks to go for 2 more bits of gear. (I maxed out my Claymore and chest piece first, I'm about to max out my leggings and helmet, and I guess gauntlet and shield will be last, I don't have the slabs for most stuff yet, I had 2 for my chest and sword, and 1 more from the covenant, so atleast everything will be ready to max out when I reach a point that I get more slabs.

I've run into a few cheaters, nothing blatantly game breaking, just novel stuff I think, though one guy I encountered was straight up invincible, which is really sad honestly, you can't even get frustrated about that level of cheating since at that point, they're just pitiful.

I've been farming Belfry Luna for Titanite chunks to upgrade my gear, only 12 chunks to go for 2 more bits of gear. (I maxed out my Claymore and chest piece first, I'm about to max out my leggings and helmet, and I guess gauntlet and shield will be last, I don't have the slabs for most stuff yet, I had 2 for my chest and sword, and 1 more from the covenant, so atleast everything will be ready to max out when I reach a point that I get more slabs.

I've run into a few cheaters, nothing blatantly game breaking, just novel stuff I think, one guy I encountered was straight up invincible, which is really sad honestly, you can't even get frustrated about that level of cheating since at that point, they're just pitiful.

the absolute worst hacker I found in DS2 was a guy who could fly and would not come down to fight me, he just fucked off and I could not disconnect, I had to kill myself

too slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom