• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Yeah, but I heard it's going to be a mini series that probably won't be in jump or anything like that.

Which is fine by me, I want him to focus on some other things for awhile.

You believe that?
giphy.gif

You know a sequel series I actually would have read? The one for Ruroni Kenshin where whatshisface is the blade catcher. I thought that was rad but it went nowhere.

360pages

Ha ha ha go fuck yourself

Hey man, it's not my fault that you think the Fate route is better than Heaven feel. I mean at least Shirou was a character in Heaven's feel unlike the Fate route where his a copying machine that spouts nonsense.

(I honestly do think the Fate route is worse than Heaven Feel, but one suffers from shit pacing while the other one is just an info dump for more interesting routes)

Tsukihime is better paced honestly, even then it still has one really shitty route in it. (Hisu's)

I wanna get some model kits, but I'm stupid and I don't know what to do with them.
Have 'em decorate your desk or some shit.

Armored Core model kits are pretty nice, especially since the parts are already painted (not with any fine details though). And they're pose able, though it's limited, but that's the point since ACs wouldn't even be able to do any sort of ridiculous pose.

croten

Hey man, it's not my fault that you think the Fate route is better than Heaven feel. I mean at least Shirou was a character in Heaven's feel unlike the Fate route where his a copying machine that spouts nonsense.

(I honestly do think the Fate route is worse than Heaven Feel, but one suffers from shit pacing while the other one is just an info dump for more interesting routes)

Tsukihime is better paced honestly, even then it still has one really shitty route in it. (Hisu's)

I don't talk about it though, I mentioned it once. Either way I do know that UBW is the superior route. I just like Fate the best, mostly because of the ending

360pages

I don't talk about it though, I mentioned it once. Either way I do know that UBW is the superior route. I just like Fate the best, mostly because of the ending

To be fair, while UBW is the best route, it really only works well if you know the Fate route and the information in it.

Also, they have Fate/Extra....though you probably already know about that.

360pages

My problem with Yahtzee is that he has no clue what he's talking about half the time.

Well, Yahtzee has made it a point once to state he isn't really a reviewer his a crtic, most of the games he bash on he probably actually enjoyed a little bit (You can tell when he truly hates a game depending on the amount of vile he puts into the review, I can tell he probably hated the evil within)

So I can't fault him for that, he is an entertainer, he even says most of his reviews are just his opinion made in a comical way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom