• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone here is more or less a weeaboo? Pretty sure that was already common knowledge.

Anyway, time to continue reading more of this Drakengard 3 novella I've had lying around since I received the game months ago.

I wanted to read that but it was like "SPOILERS FOR THE GAME" on the first page so I need to finish the DLC first.

Depends on what definition of weeb you go with. In the general sense of liking japanese stuff, sure. In the sense of loving japanese culture and hating our own cultures, i don't think so.

But those weren't serious!
right guys! *nervous laughter*

Waifu's are srs business!

Its not supposed to be serious. Its meant to be good fun

Zenfalcia

Yeah... I agree on this. Talking about Sonic Boom is one thing, but I don't think we really want or need GameGrumps in here.

Should we do a blanket "restriction" on other lpers who are not related to SBF or other related channels like plague just so we dont descriminate? As much as i impulsively watch AH and RT, but we should be equal.

Waifu's are srs business!

Its not supposed to be serious. Its meant to be good fun

Yeah, they are! So is shipping!
i know.

Should we do a blanket "restriction" on other lpers who are not related to SBF or other related channels like plague just so we dont descriminate? I dont hate the RT vudeos, but we should be equal.

i know.

Besides, considering your shameless avatar, you know we are weebs

I wanted to read that but it was like "SPOILERS FOR THE GAME" on the first page so I need to finish the DLC first.
Only the last three stories could be considered spoilers for the game, the very last one in particular as it spoils Ending A.

All the other stories for the Intoners and Disciples flesh out their characters, and is pretty useful knowledge to have since the game doesn't dwell much on their pasts.

Should we do a blanket "restriction" on other lpers who are not related to SBF or other related channels like plague just so we dont descriminate? I dont hate the RT vudeos, but we should be equal.]
Yeah, I'm cool with this. Talking about it is one thing too, but I don't really like linking to it.
"I'm watching GameGrumps and blah blah blah" to get to another topic about the game itself, isn't as bad as linking the episode.

croten

Should we do a blanket "restriction" on other lpers who are not related to SBF or other related channels like plague just so we dont descriminate? As much as i impulsively watch AH and RT, but we should be equal.

i know.

It's okay to mention them but if you're posting each episode of their LP there is another place for it.

I only respond to RT and AH stuff that has bad information in it. And both kinds of bad, the stuff about "bias" and Bayonetta.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, I'm cool with this. Talking about it is one thing too, but I don't really like linking to it.
"I'm watching GameGrumps and blah blah blah" to get to another topic about the game itself, isn't as bad as linking the episode.

It's okay to mention them but if you're posting each episode of their LP there is another place for it.

So everyone/most people agrees? I dont mind them, and we can talk about it. It just seems too off topic. Sorry if any one takes this personally.

I heard Accel world, overall is better written than SAO considering the same guy did it.

If you actually think about how games actually work in that setup, It's fucking bullshit. The MC has flaws, but it's really hard to see them when there are so many girls physically attached to him.

Zenfalcia

I only respond to RT and AH stuff that has bad information in it. And both kinds of bad, the stuff about "bias" and Bayonetta.

We can still have that, i love a good discussion.

You can see the movement lines!

W-what are you talking about >_>
There's no faking this is there.

I heard Accel world, overall is better written than SAO considering the same guy did it.

Ehhh... Yes. Kinda.. the anime ended on a lack lustre note.

No. Does anyone count netflix as american television? Not really, right?

What's the 5 you're missing from maxing out the entire board?

/a/, weekly manga (haven't really got into one), $100 a month (to poor), high standards (probably), and anime club (considered in college, then decided not to when I found out the people in the club worship DBZ and Naruto while hating Eva and TTGL for some reason. Also their president and someone else both got caught fapping in the computer labs on campus on separate occasions).

Alfebit

Banned
Damn, that sucks to hear. Stuff happened, but it's all so varied I don't know how to summarize it.
She's bouncing up and down excitedly in her seat.

Were you here for PG leaving? PG left
temporarily

She's tired and in the process of sitting down, duh

I don't know man, there's something fishy about that.

Yeah I was here, not when he left but a little while after like 10 people told me when I asked.

/a/, weekly manga (haven't really got into one), $100 a month (to poor), high standards (probably), and anime club (considered in college, then decided not to when I found out the people in the club worship DBZ and Naruto while hating Eva and TTGL for some reason. Also their president and someone else both got caught fapping in the computer labs on campus on separate occasions).

Dude that club sounds amazing. What an experience.

Oh god, I remember reading the summary for it months and months ago, but reading Octa's story in the Drakegnard 3 novella...maaaaaaan.

Every had thoughts of having sex with a black hole?

Gamer Y

Afternoon frienders, how goes it?

Oh god, I remember reading the summary for it months and months ago, but reading Octa's story in the Drakegnard 3 novella...maaaaaaan.

Every had thoughts of having sex with a black hole?
considering what I know of black holes, no can't say that I have...til now.

We're getting too lewd! In the name of the lewd, I arrest you all!

Officer you look like you could use a nap, might I interest you in some delicious hot chocolate to help you with that?

hot-chocolate-detail-1-425-.jpg

Nuke Soda

Just started watching The Evil Within playthrough and already I am jealous of the lack of letterboxing. Such a bad decision design wise.

360pages

How the fuck can someone do that in school...I mean holy shit. Don't they have a computer at home?

Also, still writing, I'm not really feeling it today, been kind of just sending out words to fill up the word count at this point. I'm half way done, so it would be a waste to stop here and I'm sure I can make it pick up a in terms of plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom