• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to play the game.

1796446_570909503042728_3300991319332456407_n.jpg

I got surprisingly little.

20 with two bingos... GET ON MY LEVEL

Golden is better. Hope you enjoy it and pick the correct waifu.

No I won't spoil that. You will know it once you get to know her

I plan to get a Liam eventually, but I wanted to play the game since I always see waifu arguments.

If you're a zaibatsu fan, you already know 5 since they regularly talk about them.

Madoka, Ippo, Jojo, Berserk and Evangelion. And if you wanna go further, Monster, K-On, and all the anime updates Liam used to do.

Evangelion was on Adult Swim, and I'm confident that K-On was on the Funimation channel.

Hey guys, Persona 2: IS or Muramasa Rebirth?

Go import the Japanese Playstation copy and patch in the English. The encounter rates are a lot lower.

Yes, only if they are japanese, then they are otaku.

Best girl is top tier, which is the right way. :3

Also, with all these bingo things.. we're showing everyone, things about each other.. not that it's anything compromising.

I guess I got a bingo then.

If you're a zaibatsu fan, you already know 5 since they regularly talk about them.

Madoka, Ippo, Jojo, Berserk and Evangelion. And if you wanna go further, Monster, K-On, and all the anime updates Liam used to do.

Madoka was on Prison television, but not American. Which still doesn't disqualify, but still.

Ugh, one of my old bosses just spent the last half hour trying to convince me that games journalism is alive and well and to come back and work for him.

Blegh, I feel like throwing up after having to hold in all this bile I've been building up towards games journalism.

The best thing about the game is that there is pretty much a JoJo character in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_bf51xTZcE

Accel world is so whatever. I can't even be bothered to dislike it, it's so nothing.

Ugh, one of my old bosses just spent the last half hour trying to convince me that games journalism is alive and well and to come back and work for him.

Blegh, I feel like throwing up after having to hold in all this bile I've been building up towards games journalism.

Accel world is so whatever. I can't even be bothered to dislike it, it's so nothing.

He can hire me...

I have no shame. There are no strings on me

So everyone here is more or less a weeaboo? Pretty sure that was already common knowledge.

Anyway, time to continue reading more of this Drakengard 3 novella I've had lying around since I received the game months ago.

Zenfalcia

So everyone here is more or less a weeaboo? Pretty sure that was already common knowledge.

Anyway, time to continue reading more of this Drakengard 3 novella I've had lying around since I received the game months ago.

Depends on what definition of weeb you go with. In the general sense of liking japanese stuff, sure. In the sense of loving japanese culture and hating our own cultures, i don't think so.

Considering how much we have waifu wars, yeah we are weebs

But those weren't serious!
right guys! *nervous laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom