• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY'RE PLAYING SPACE JAM ON CAMPUS

I AM LOSING MY SHIT

Also I got 7. No bingo. I count this thread as an Anime forum :p

My friend and I request that all the time at the bar, one in every ten times they actually play it and we do fake basketball game dances. Of course I just reference Kuroko no basket moves the entire time.

It's time to play the game.

1796446_570909503042728_3300991319332456407_n.jpg

I got surprisingly little.
I only got 1 and its shameful

GOODWIL NO! DONT USE THE CHAOS DUNK!
SLAM, BAM, THANK YOU MA' AM
Finally got Persona 4 for PS2 from my local game shop working. I'm so late to the party.

Also apparently I missed becoming a member by 10 posts, it seems.
Congrats on Member status. Now you member is like ours. We all show our members.
Enjoy Persona 4. Have you played 3? It's a long game, so it's a good time sink.
/dead

Hey, you know what's awesome? Air combos. Hey, you know what Tales of Hearts R has? Air combos.

And then there's this loli witch who has a weirdly focused on and meticulously modeled ass.

Japan...
tumblr_m07a5i2isd1r5bbro.gif
The post office got their shit together and delivered the game yesterday, I'm looking forward to giving it a go but I haven't even started VC on steam and I'm really starting to get into Freedom Wars.

Nah i don't care. Being a weeb has to do more with thinking everything about Japan is amazing and disregarding your own culture.

That's pretty much it.

I kinda have a problem with the Subs one on the board. Like, I think you should watch with subs, but not because it's Japanese. I just watch everything it it's original language regardless of where it's from.

Zenfalcia

Can people be weeaboos when they're asian?

I can't believe my sister[Kirino] be this OP.

She's apparently top tier according to the OT.

Yes, only if they are japanese, then they are otaku.

Best girl is top tier, which is the right way. :3

Also, with all these bingo things.. we're showing everyone, things about each other.. not that it's anything compromising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom