• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's Ubiplz.

ac-unity-glitch-2.gif

Well, Gamefly's shipped me El Shaddai earlier this afternoon. Interested to go back to this game three years later.

Though it means I'll most likely miss Project Diva F 2nd next week unless I just blaze through El Shaddai before the weekend and send it back.

joe2187

Banned
It looks worse than it sounds. It should make for an interesting spindash quick look. Maybe even an LP?
Unlikely

Not only does the game look janky as fuck, it goes against everything the fans want in a sonic game as well.

But the worst part is the dialogue, it's like something you would see being a parody of terribly written saturday morning cartoon banter, but is actually the script for the game.

Xiraiya

That moment you're making your character in DSII do weird movements and looking like a spastic person, and it's being mimicked 2 seconds later by a nearby "ghost" player because you probably just showed up suddenly on their screen while you were doing that.
(I was waiting for Belfry summon)

Not only does the game look janky as fuck, it goes against everything the fans want in a sonic game as well.

But the worst part is the dialogue, it's like something you would see being a parody of terribly written saturday morning cartoon banter, but is actually the script for the game.

Maybe it's too early to say, but I feel like this game will be an even bigger dissapointment than Sonic 06.

Oh and reminder

Village

Maybe it's too early to say, but I feel like this game will be an even bigger dissapointment than Sonic 06.

Oh and reminder

While I can't comment on PS02

Yakuza doesn't make money.

So , say what you want. It doesn't make money.

They tried, multiple times

No one likes it

croten

While I can't comment on PS02

Yakuza doesn't make money.

So , say what you want. It doesn't make money.

They tried, multiple times

No one likes it

I don't think it's that people don't like it I think it's just that it's a very niche thing that wasn't marketed all to hell so not that many people know about it, I didn't even know it existed until Pat talked about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom