• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn that Mrgoodwil said that he was going to do it.

You guys should split duties.

X5mvuCn.gif

I wanna do it! I wanna do it!...

awwww
That gif is so sad...

I'm glad there's a lot of people want to do it. I'd never want to make an OT. It would take so much time, even if Matt gave us a S/O on his Twitter.

But regardless of all that, I'm just glad all of these main characters are so good and lovable. Even Senketsu is fucking great and I love the relationship he has with Ryuko! KLK is probably the only show where one can legitimately say "That sailor uniform is an awesome character/person!"

KLK's cast is just too fucking good. I don't think I dislike a single character that I'm not supposed to. nuiiiiii

Oberon

Banned
Wanted to focus on studies, so he asked to get banned for a month or two.

Seems reasonable, I didn't even know you could ask to get banned

BTW
My crush complimented me on smelling nice.
So i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious

At least I am not the only one who thought like that, should I tell him?

We should have a Too Many Cooks/Thanksgiving theme.

Isn't Thanksgiving already over?

You guys still want to play Ultimax today? Cause I'm gonna need a time.

Also, finished Bojack Horseman.... It's really good. I hope it gets a second season, cause it feels like they left a lot on the plate.

Bookstore has a big Christmas sale: Too Many Nooks.
Watching Wrestlemania: Too Many Shooks.
Hat store up in Canada: Too Many Tooks.
Fishing store: Too Many Hooks.

So I posted this last noghr but I think most of everyone was asleep, so I decided to repost it.
ok guys I need your help with something. I really need to get off my ass and start focusing on my stories but I have two stories that I really love and I cant choose which one I wanna focus on.
these are the protagonists of both of them.
the one on the left is a delinquent teenager who lives in a world where the most powerful and influential people in the world all have powers. Hes an orphan boy with no powers who was raised in a monastery by Nuns. After a sudden meeting between him and the daughter of the president of the world government he goes on a whole bunch of adventures ranging from a war between his gang, known as "The Lucky Stars gang" ,and every single other delinquent in japan, to fighting an evil cult that wants to use the lance of loginus to become god, to trying to find out what a boob feels like. The main genre is comedy slice of life with dome battle manga thrown in. Basically like Gintama.

The one on the right is a teenager who has always loved astronomy and space since he was a little kid. He was raised by his single mother and at the beginning of the story he meets a transfer student who reveals himself to be an alien and the son of the protagonists fathers best friend. It turns out the protagonist is actually the rare offspring of an earthling and an being from his fathers home world, this rare half human half alien is known as a "Red Junction". Now he is thrown into a war between his fathers homeworld and an aincent alien empire that wishes to throw the entire universe into chaos. The genre is action battle manga in relation to Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and DBZ.

Now which one sounds more interesting?

vm4Ezfb.jpg

Yes that is a real crustacean next to the cat. Yes it is actually that large. It's from the abyssal depths and is related to a pillbug.

Smaller cousins become parasitic to fish, replacing their tongues when given the opportunity.

tongue-eating-isopod.jpg

Shin Plague has spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom