• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Sunset Overdrive? Korra?
xIkCFk.jpg
Well I guess we're still not getting anything really worthwhile like Dark Souls.

At least we'll have Evil Within.

The left one.
Can you make the presidents daughter a lolicon with thigh sucks?
I was going to make her a shrinking violet character and the protagonists love interest, also im debating on making her disabled and need a wheelchair or not...and outfit her wheelchair with heavy weapons for combat...but I suck at drawing people sitting.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Does anyone play Worms? Specifically Worms Armageddon? I remember playing it a lot as a kid.

It's on the Weekly Humble Bundle deal and I was thinking of getting it.

Oberon

Banned
I was going to make her a shrinking violet character and the protagonists love interest, also im debating on making her disabled and need a wheelchair or not...and outfit her wheelchair with heavy weapons for combat...but I suck at drawing people sitting.

Mhm, can you at least make her his stepsister?

croten

Does anyone play Worms? Specifically Worms Armageddon? I remember playing it a lot as a kid.

It's on the Weekly Humble Bundle deal and I was thinking of getting it.

It was on there a few months ago with mostly the same stuff so I already have everything

I wonder if Woolie got to that part in Gaim where
they found out some of the monsters are people
he made the comment in about
monsters used to be people
in the new vid.

Oberon

Banned
No! Thatd be waaaay to weird I mean sure theyre both orphans but thats too far!

There might be a plot issue if the main character is the step brother of the Presidents daughter

How about this: Daughter is in danger because of an attack of space terrorist. She falls off her Mecha wheelchair, and the protagonist catches her by accident. The president is so thankful that he decided to adopt the boy.

croten

How about this: Daughter is in danger because of an attack of space terrorist. She falls off her Mecha wheelchair, and the protagonist catches her by accident. The president is so thankful that he decided to adopt the boy.

Then maybe you should write the story...

Youre really pushing pure incest love arent you?

Zenfalcia

Super late replies.

I know it's early for you, so you don't have to reply. Just wanted to say what I had in mind.

Sorry Mara, i passed out due to tiredness.

Hmm.. ok, I can see that point of view.
It might be that watching week tp week gave a stronger impression of satsuki and ryuko for me at least. I like both characters, but perhaps i didnt take the aspect of ryuko fighting her inner demons and need for a family. I thought that the whole pretense of the revenge story was weak and almost made no difference. They also never really go over where and how she lived before going to the school.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I just hope other people dont mind it, at least when most people arent posting it should be fine, right? Sharing could help most of the time, but not this. To stop starting serious gaf again, I'll leave it at that.

Airing out is nice for most times. Sounds like everyone has something. For the therapist thing, I feel like it won't help me in anyway. Mostly because of my attitude of stubborness.

Spoilered stuff is seriousgaf and read/reply at your own discretion. It'll just make gaf get serious again, dont reply if you don't have to. Inb4 seriousgaf reemerges.

I missed someone in the blanket of replies, but even if your problems seem insignificant it's still a problem.

Duplolas

Banned
Question.

Why don't they remake old consoles?

Like. They have anniversary editions of games, why not consoles?

Not mass produce them of course, but I still would love to buy like an N64 that you just load ROMs onto from an online store, and then include some controllers as well.

Maybe he wants to get the N3DS early without paying for a ticket to Japan?

?

I don't get it.

Question.

Not mass produce them of course, but I still would love to buy like an NES that you just load ROMs onto from an online store, and then include some controllers as well.

Buy a NES toploader, then buy one of these:

http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?products_id=34

Note: I do not condone Piracy, so I hope you buy retro carts as well.

croten

Question.

Not mass produce them of course, but I still would love to buy like an NES that you just load ROMs onto from an online store, and then include some controllers as well.

Because that would fucking expensive and no one would buy it.

No! Thatd be waaaay to weird I mean sure theyre both orphans but thats too far!

man we've went over this story before, I think we made it pretty clear they need to be secret siblings
not joking
but it's your story and I'm just messing with you

Airing out is nice for most times. Sounds like everyone has something. For the therapist thing, I feel like it won't help me in anyway. Mostly because of my attitude of stubborness.

Spoilered stuff is seriousgaf and read/reply at your own discretion. It'll just make gaf get serious again, dont reply if you don't have to. Inb4 seriousgaf reemerges.

I missed someone in the blanket of replies, but even if your problems seem insignificant it's still a problem.
Yeah it is really hard for all the pieces to fall together for them to actually work, like I said, it did nothing for me. no need to start srsgaf up again unless people feel they want to

Duplolas

Banned
Because that would fucking expensive and no one would buy it.

Would it really cost that much to just create a case that looks like an N64, slap some parts in there (maybe a bit more powerful than the old N64), program a GUI, and then setup an online store?

After everything is said and done, I would think you would be able to buy one for like $100 or so.

demidar

Question.

Not mass produce them of course, but I still would love to buy like an N64 that you just load ROMs onto from an online store, and then include some controllers as well.

Because it's a waste of money. The amount of money people would spend on such a console would be grossly outpaced by the money spent developing, designing, manufacturing, testing and shipping the console.

Would it really cost that much to just create a case that looks like an N64, slap some parts in there (maybe a bit more powerful than the old N64), program a GUI, and then setup an online store?

After everything is said and done, I would think you would be able to buy one for like $100 or so.

Isn't the hardware to create a N64 open source?

You can do a Google search to find out if there's a store that does this already.

croten

That's called a PC.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Yes, it would.

It'd also earn no money.

Isn't the hardware to create a N64 open source?

You can do a Google search to find out if there's a store that does this already.

I don't think so. Not yet, at least.

The Retron 5 reads NES, SNES, Super Famicom, Genesis, Mega Drive, Famicom, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and GBA cartridges for $150. Maybe they'll throw N64 in with the next iteration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom